Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
    But Florida is trauma, the state that told us HRC had totally fucked up the election and/or the racist whites had turned out in droves while the blacks stayed at home. It's the last place you can depend on anything turning out well, and the polls will swing GOP in the last few days before voting so disregard the big Democratic leads you see in September.
    That was all before Trump shat all over Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
      I'm going to see the Muppets at the O2 on 14 July.
      Seriously open goal...

Comment

Is there a "World Cup Morocco 2026" thread?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...cid=spartanntp

“Donald Trump*has tweeted his support to*a joint United States-Canada-Mexico bid for the*2026 Fifa World Cup...*and then issued a warning to other*nations who*might oppose it.”

Doesn't this mean FIFA have to disqualify the joint US/Mexico/Canada bit under their own regulations?

Comment

He probably thinks it's part of the NAFTA negotiations.

Comment

I might be doing a Tubby here, but this seems like it could be a big deal

The lawyer who met with Trump Jr, Jared, etc, in Trump Tower has just admitted that she's basically an agent for the Russian government

Comment

Nice response to Nunes' whitewash of a "report" about an hour earlier.

Comment

This is all good.

Sessions reckons Mueller needs to end soon.

They can't get away with this, can they?

Comment

The chances that that hypothesis will be tested increase by the day.

Comment

Ouch.

Pompeo saying Trump likely to pull out of the Iran deal. Joined up government there.

Comment

Macron told us that yesterday, didn't he?

Comment

He most certainly did

Comment

Merkel's face standing by Trump there was quite something. She did well not to walk out with all that stuff about America's trade deficit.

I only heard the other day that Bill Clinton had a framework agreement with North Korea, and Republicans undermined it. The "liberal media" didn't tell me.
                          Last edited by Tubby Isaacs; 27-04-2018, 18:28.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NewsHour/status/989967420314943490

Fucking hell

Comment

So, you know you've got headaches when a judge puts your civil proceedings on hold for 90 days because it's likely they'll impact your anticipated criminal proceedings on the same matter. /cohen

Comment

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/989858126693371910

That would, I presume, be the House and Senate lost. Are they assuming that's the case anyway?

Pence expanded Medicaid as Governor of Indiana.

Comment

1) The "Washington Examiner" isn't a real newspaper. It's a right wing aggregator.

2) Pharma is one of the largest (if not the largest) industry in Pence's home state. He's keeping his donors on side.

Comment

I'd have thought that this is just meat for the base. They failed to do the one thing they said they'd do, that the frothing idiots are desperate for. As a result, they're going to have to keep talking about repealing it and not admit they've given up, or they'll have even lower turnout at the mid-terms.

I doubt this has much chance of making further than the headlines.

Comment

It's good for Indiana pharma if Obamacare's scrapped? Or have I not understood that properly?

Comment

It's good for all pharma and incumbent insurance companies if any attempt at reform of the system is dead.

US pharma views any expansion of real negotiations over pricing as an existential threat.

Comment

I'm still not sure I've understood. The reform that they don't like there, you mean Obamacare itself, rather than abolishing it?

Comment

Obamacare and anything like it.

Comment

Thanks.

Joe Donnelly can expect pharma on his case in his re-election?

Comment

He's been trying to thread the needle on that for a while.

Comment

Good luck to Donnelly. Maybe Richard Mourdock fancies another crack.

Comment

I quite liked Michelle Wolf at the White House Correspondents dinner. There's a lot of very uncomfortable moments in this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X