Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
    Is this going to be like the last one, where they blew up a couple of sheds?
    They also left some potholes on the runway. If the Syrian government are anything like Tamworth Borough Council then most of them are still there with only the deepest ones filled in roughly with a bit of tarmac because so many people have complained about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
      How come this font is different from the norm?

Comment

I think everyone has always been pretty comfortable with the idea that Trump disliked Obama enough to get prostitutes to defile a bed he slept in.
        Let's just break that sentence down (and this is nothing to do with you, TAB, I am not criticising you.):

The president of the United States, possibly paid a prostitute to pee in a bed that a previous President slept in, AND WILL NEVER DO SO AGAIN. WHAT KIND OF A MASSIVE CUNT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO THINK THIS WAY?

*I'm sorry, the font will not go large enough to show my utter incredulity at absolutely everything and everyone, currently. Also, I can't sleep.

Comment

Don't be too hard on Trump. Everyone has his wank fantasies; that is Trump's.

Germans would admonish me now with the word "Kopfkino".

Comment

I think Germans might probably not give a shit about 45's wank fantasies, really. They would probably admonish you for being so... offhand about the whole thing. But I don't know any Germans, so no idea what they as a collective, would think. Ask ursus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
              They also left some potholes on the runway. If the Syrian government are anything like Tamworth Borough Council then most of them are still there with only the deepest ones filled in roughly with a bit of tarmac because so many people have complained about them.
              They didn't hit the runway once. There's not much point in using a cruise missile for that purpose

Comment

Trump is basically a german though Gero. a really fucked up pervy one. It makes a lot more sense if you see him as a brown shirt or weimar era grotesque. one of the more outlandish background figures in Babylon Berlin, who turns out to be a nazi who has all of them killed.

Comment

Cohen denies being in Prague by showing his passport and saying that it doesn't have a stamp for the Czech Republic, but of course he could have entered Europe through any other EU nation.

But I guess the Syria strikes mean that we'll stop talking about Cohen and Comey for a while.

Comment

The report said he entered via Germany.

Comment

I'm not sure the Syria strikes can stay in the news that long. The Florida school shooting seems to have receded into the background, for example. The media fixation with baiting Trump, and his inability to not be triggered, means that there will be another blow of hot air along shortly.

But as with Nixon, I think he stays unless or until there are tapes.

Comment

Is there anything you can't be pardoned for?

Comment

The President can issue a pardon for any federal crime. in principle, that even applies to treason, though that has never been tested.

He cannot, however, grant pardons for state crimes.

Comment

Is it likely that there are enough state crimes on Michael Cohen's plate to make a pardon a less attractive option than co-operating?

Comment

That is an intriguing calculus and likely one he is working through right now.

Comment

I liked the way that in the documents surrounding the search warrant, they point out that he basically only has one client, and literally nothing he does could be described as legal work. That's cold. Then there's the uncomfortable realization that literally everyone of import involved in his prosecution is a card carrying republican. the Message to him should be clear, He's not a lawyer, and he's not a republican. At this point I'd start worrying that I was going to spend the next 200 years bricked up in solitary for a parking ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                  I think Germans might probably not give a shit about 45's wank fantasies, really. They would probably admonish you for being so... offhand about the whole thing. But I don't know any Germans, so no idea what they as a collective, would think. Ask ursus.
                                  Yeah, the reference to Germans in relation to the term "Kopfkino" has to do with the concept being German, not with Trump. "Kopfkino" (lit. "cinema in the head") is what Germans say when you've planted an unwelcome mental image in their head. Such as that of Donald Trump masturbating at the thought of urinating Russian prostitutes.

TAB, Trump could never be truly German. The fucker has the sense of order and self-discipline of a chimp with ADD.

Comment

That never stopped herman Goering.

Though yes, he is considerably more Queens than German.

Comment

That never stopped herman Goering.

Though yes, he is considerably more Queens than German.
                                      But he is about as German as the Queen.

Comment

Parking violations are of course state crimes.

It was abundantly clear from the filing TAB references that the prosecutors who wrote it thoroughly enjoyed doing so. Going after Cohen really is a dream assignment in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                          But he is about as German as the Queen.
                                          Anyone who gives out their christmas presents on christmas Eve is a german. It doesn't matter where they're born, or what language they speak. or even if they're the monarch of a another country.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                            Parking violations are of course state crimes.

It was abundantly clear from the filing TAB references that the prosecutors who wrote it thoroughly enjoyed doing so. Going after Cohen really is a dream assignment in many ways.
                                            where would you even begin? I mean it's like presenting a 5 year old with 60 easter eggs.

Comment

It’s a good question.

I expect that one reason the investigation has gone on for months is that they keep finding new crimes.

Comment

They must have spent so much time restructuring their investigation. Think of all of the rearranging of folders.

Comment

Anyone who gives out their christmas presents on christmas Eve is a german. It doesn't matter where they're born, or what language they speak. or even if they're the monarch of a another country.
                                                  Most mainland Europeans are German? That's a bit Brexit

Comment

Have you not heard the first verse of the old anthem?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X