No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, we went to a school that had no carpentry or woodwork facilities, and one guy in my class completely out of the blue decided to become a truly exceptional carpenter capable of doing anything from Fitting out an Opticians, building a pub store front, turning your house into a wooden wonderland, or making quite stylish and expensive furniture. His dad was a butcher so he wasn't afraid of saws, but to the best of my knowledge he took it up after school and now has a long waiting list running into years. He wasn't massively interested in school, and there was literally nothing to suggest that his mind contained such creative visions, or his hands such accuracy, or that he had such intricate attention to detail.

Some people really like working with wood, and more power to them.

Comment

My dad was a butcher too. I'm terrified of saws.

Comment

The transgender ban is pure evil, a political hate crime.

Comment

That and it helps distract his base from that budget bill that he signed.

Comment

And indeed from the gun protests.

Comment

The last few pages of discussion have made me think of the Monty Python sketch where the poet father is utterly disgusted at his son becoming a miner.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/977936716475650048?s=21

Comment

There is of course about as much chance of Donald Trump doing this as the democrats, and I suspect that that is where some people fell for his utter bullshit. indeed virtually every single one of his voters has literally no idea how the economy is actually supposed to work.
                  Sentence one: ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, which is why Bernie Would Have Won

Sentence two: is that really all that surprising in a country that was basically fine with the Red Scare until Joe McCarthy got too drunk and outlandish?

Comment

I must say I'm very excited about Stormy Daniels trying to depose trump This could be fantastic

Comment

It would be even better if she could attend, but it will be very hard to find a judge who would allow that.

Comment

I wonder if the Republicans were thinking this far ahead when decided to make deposing bill clinton a thing.

The Court transcript would have a lot of <snorted laughter> if she was there for the deposition.

Comment

I would have her him hand the witness each of the exhibits he was required to address.

Comment

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/979061498541740036?s=21

Comment

apparently there are a lot of them. Avenatti tweets pictures of a r-DVD on a semi regular basis. Has Trump denied it directly? Or does he just leave it to his drones?

Comment

He hasn’t addressed it directly for more than a year (not at all since the details of the hush payment began to emerge).

Not to bunk anyone’s high, but I have seen DVDs with a single exhibit.

Comment

hey, it could be a long film. It really depends on the sound quality.

Comment

She's on record that it lasted less than a minute . . .

Comment

well there's the spanking.

It's all about the dignity with these republicans.

Comment

If at any point he says "Oh god", he has a second term right there.

Comment

Add an inch to the president's height, shave off a couple of pounds, to fiddle the BMI calculation so he can avoid being classified as morbidly obese, and you too can be become secretary for veteran affairs

Comment

And the previous guy was fired for misusing flight tickets. Meanwhile Air Force One is constantly flying down to Mar-a-Lago...

Comment

Trump just wants people who will lie for him no matter how ridiculous it looks, hence the quack.

Comment

It's Admiral Quack to you.

Comment

Two ducks from Derry are in Africa.

Suddenly a hungry lion gives chase.

The ducks sprint and try to take flight quickly.

"Quack! Quack!" the first duck screams at the second duck.

The second duck replies, "I'm goin as quack as I can."

Sorry.
                                                  Last edited by anton pulisov; 30-03-2018, 14:35.

Comment

😀😀 that's one of my favourite dumb jokes

Comment

Working...
                                                    X