• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop it man.

Comment

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1040006423772622856?s=19

Comment

I heard that we're going to sanction Russia for election interference. Bolton said it had nothing to do with the criticism of trump for being beholden to Putin. Oh, no. Couldn't be that.

Comment

I must say that I'm looking forward to hearing people talk about the extracts from Stormy Daniels book, which is due out in about three weeks time

Comment

I’d be amazed if he was a considerate lover

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
              https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1039263139903221762

He is as dumb as a fucking post, as dishonest as is possible, and has somehow made it to 70 without once having put himself in another person's position. Even to con them.

Bruno is spot on, because the scandal side of things serves to destroy confidence in govt. Also these open crooks are making such a mess of things, that real politicians who aren't trying to make things worse are going to struggle horribly, so they will get discredited too and the process can continue.
              He looks like he's having a wank

Comment

By far the most personally offensive thing Michelle Wolf said in her speech at the press thing was This. I'd say he fucking hated that.

Comment

Didn't Daniels/Clifford already describe the sex as "strictly missionary" and "very quick"?

Or was that one of the other women?

Comment

I'm sure the general topic of the special counsel has been discussed in this thread, but I'm having a hard time seeing how these investigations are a good use of US tax dollars. I get that someone somewhere believes that criminal proceedings will follow but that seems to be a rare situation. Millions of dollars are spent and basically some bit players are charged (sometimes pardoned) and the president goes untouched:
                    Mueller $16.7 million in his first 10.5 months
                    Walsh investigation of Reagan $47 million
                    Starr investigation of Clinton $52 million (plus a reported additional $100 million in other investigations)

Seems like there would be better uses of these funds. I'm no fan of Trump, but it's clear to me that he will be voted out, not out because of arrest.

Sources: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...531-story.html
                    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/reade...219-story.html
                    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ld-trump-says/

Comment

Mueller has already got half a dozen guilty pleas or verdicts. White collar criminal prosecutions are expensive (largely because white collar criminal defendants often do everything in their power to make them so, believing that their superior resources are their key competitive advantage. My recollection is that the FIFA investigation in the Eastern District of New York cost around USD 10 million.

And if it wasn’t for Starr’s investigation, Brett Kavanaugh wouldn’t be where he is today.

Oh.

Comment

I'm certainly not suggesting that political officials get a pass when it comes to the law, but it does seem that these investigations are only good for the investigator, although I'm down with the FIFA investigation. Haha.

Comment

If you remember that this investigation is only peripherally about Trump and is - at least in theory - into the subversion of US democracy by a foreign power, then the cost looks entirely reasonable.

Comment

Indeed.

It’s also a fraction of what we’ve spent so he could play golf.

Comment

Is there a Russia thread, or is this a suitable enough place to post this?:

https://twitter.com/meduza_en/status/1039980448812855296

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                I’d be amazed if he was a considerate lover
                                It's hard to imagine that lump being anything but a crap shag....

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                  Didn't Daniels/Clifford already describe the sex as "strictly missionary" and "very quick"?

Or was that one of the other women?
                                  Didn't she say that he asked to be spanked with a rolled up business magazine with a picture of himself and Ivanka on the front cover? Come on Stormy, this is a great opportunity to explain to middle america about Pegging.

Comment

Comment

If you remember that this investigation is only peripherally about Trump and is - at least in theory - into the subversion of US democracy by a foreign power, then the cost looks entirely reasonable
                                      All the more so when the rest of the executive branch and certainly the legislative branch doesn't seem to have any interest in investigating the subject and preventing it happening again. $10.5m on election integrity isn't a lot of money.

Comment

Ursus, your post has been GDPRed for us EU viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
                                          All the more so when the rest of the executive branch and certainly the legislative branch doesn't seem to have any interest in investigating the subject and preventing it happening again. $10.5m on election integrity isn't a lot of money.
                                          particularly when you consider that the GDP of the USA is about twenty trillion dollars.

Comment

That's very curious.

It is a New York Daily News cover headlining "ASS CLOWN" on the spanking story.

Does a link fare any better?

Comment

No, people living in the EU can't read the NYDN online. Because of GDPR.

Comment

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
                                                no

Comment

Ah, so it is the entire New York Daily News site that is restricted.

Let's try this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1040219711869476865

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1040219711869476865

Comment

Working...
                                                    X