No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laura Bush has joined the clamor of protest against the separation of families. Don't know how much good it will do but the noise is mounting.

Despicably, El Trumpo is using this scandalous policy to try and bring pressure on the congressional dems to pass his immigration bill. Every time you think that there can be no more depths for him to plumb he sinks to new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
      https://www.politico.eu/article/germ...st-since-1992/

That's the Kipperish at the heart of the current political crisis speaking.

I don't think I can take much more of this stuff
      Why “ Kipperish” -not helpful to use a British lens to analyse a German problem. The CSU have been in Government in Bavaria for 70 odd years.

Comment

The Kippers are cheering on AfD and that's the way Mr Seehofer is looking. Didn't mean to push the comparison more than that.

Comment

That Tweet might damage a Trump claim that the Muslim ban is not a Muslim ban.

Comment

I think Trump is now truly evil rather than just a corrupt narcissist. Deliberately inflicting suffering on kids in order to satisfy a racist obsession. I hope his senility is prolonged and agonizing.

Comment

Yeah it's nothing less than Theresienstadt at Walmart. Unforgivable on any and every human level.

Comment

I'm struggling to find words to describe this horror to be honest. This is where Legitimate Concerns can lead

Comment

Time, perhaps, to stop being mealy mouthed. Is he mentally ill?

Comment

Shakespeare has nailed Trump long ago -

There is no beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore am no beast.

Richard III

Comment

in two years either there'll be a coup, revolution or nuclear war.

Comment

I will take the field on that one

Comment

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1009220051172495361

Comment

I'm so angry tonight that I'm worried about having a stroke. I'm not even exaggerating. That fucking wankstain deserves to have his fucking mouth bashed in.

Comment

No, he deserves two in the back of the head.

It's time for the Trump administration to go play baseball.

Comment

Take me out to the ballgame, take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I ever get back, because it's root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame, because it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                                  It's a good thing the Deep State is on your side Flynnie, otherwise we might soon be wondering about your sudden disappearance.
                                  If the right can hope for Obama to die for years with zero negative consequences, I expect and demand the same.

Comment

The truth is that trump and Sessions are both old enough to die of perfectly natural causes. Why won't they just do us all a solid?

Comment

Politics, like science, advances one funeral at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Folle View Post
                                        I'm so angry tonight that I'm worried about having a stroke. I'm not even exaggerating. That fucking wankstain deserves to have his fucking mouth bashed in.
                                        Yeah, my mental state the past week has not been good. I know that I need a break from thinking about all of this, but then I feel guilty for trying to turn off for a while. I've also been hoping for a painful demise for all of the bastards.

Comment

Trump going to sign "something" to keep families together, he's just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                            Trump going to sign "something" to keep families together, he's just said.
                                            Hopefully a suicide note

Comment

He's going to blame it all on Sessions, and fire him. To be replaced by Jeanine Pirro.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                                Yeah, my mental state the past week has not been good. I know that I need a break from thinking about all of this, but then I feel guilty for trying to turn off for a while. I've also been hoping for a painful demise for all of the bastards.
                                                Don't feel guilty!

Do what you can do to take prolonged breaks from the media mania circus show. As difficult as it can seem, don't let the WH/Repuke scum leave any of us physically & mentally worse for wear. We all need to stay aware, active and ready to swarm and dominate the polling stations in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                                                  Getting to the point where we hope the other side dies is the negative consequence. Not that I don't take your point.
                                                  Nah man, let them burn. Youse had a revolution over fucking taxation, this is the point where any decent skin in ICE should turn their guns on their workmates and their bosses. Sessions needs pounded into dirt. I want Trump to die roaring.

The Repubs will prob try and repeal Obamacare in full now as a distraction from this mess, and a sop to their cunty base, the November elections will be very carefully managed by the cunts in state houses. There is no moderating force in the GOP. The concentration camps aren’t the first step to fascism, you’re already more than a few steps along, however Bruno sees it.

Comment

I was meaning your insistence on another thread that what we were seeing was not the road to fascism, cos no jackboots and Boss uniforms, or something. Mind your fucking language.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X