Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Fed

Comment

I still think three years is more than enough. There are people in the US who did much less and got much more time, of course. And therein lies the injustice.

I see that the Democrats have made Joe Coal Country Manchin their top man on energy.

Comment

Even Trump can see Mark Meadows is a bad idea for Chief of Staff.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
          I still think three years is more than enough. There are people in the US who did much less and got much more time, of course. And therein lies the injustice.

I see that the Democrats have made Joe Coal Country Manchin their top man on energy.
          It's like they all want the world to burn.

Comment

How does the GOP explain Cohen being in jail if Trump is innocent?

Comment

Wyoming is massively the biggest coal producer. So they might have some half arsed idea where Appalachia keeps some production going and they make cuts elsewhere. Manchin voted against Trump's coal pal the other day. But it's, um, concerning.

Comment

National Enquirer talks to the feds about Donald. Frankly, in this day and age, I didn't realise the Enquirer was still a significant player in the scandal biz. But I'm sure they've got plenty of sources on sources. Is Confidential still around?

Comment

Died in 1978 after a long period of irrelevancy.

The CEO of the Enquirer is one of 45’s closest friends and confidantes and a frequent source of quotes from “a person close to the President”.

A short Ronan Farrow piece on their actions during the campaign

Comment

Oh god. Which is scarier to monied New York people at this stage, Getting an interview request from the FBI, or Ronan Farrow?

Comment

Farrow by a mile

Comment

I suppose that the Worst case scenario with the feds is that you'll be able to leave your open prison for a period of time every day. A medium case scenario with Farrow is that you're never going to be able to leave your house.

Comment

More or less, though the Feds don't really do "open prisons", at least for the initial stages of one's sentence.

What we call "work release" only comes after one has done some real time.

Comment

Love the wording of 45's comments this morning.

I didn't ask him to do anything illegal.

yet the message is "I asked him to do stuff, but he is my lawyer - he is meant to tell *me* that it is illegal"

Comment

https://twitter.com/tom_winter/status/1073318738718613505?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/HeWhoLovesWords/status/1072895634888364032

Comment

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1073328975634669569?s=21

Crime / Atrocity / Crime

Comment

That is pure evil, not surprising though.

Comment

Is there a smoking gun putting Trump in the room rather than "just" the testimonies of Cohen and Pecker, whom Trump would claim to have been lying?

Comment

smocking*

Comment

Cohen did make tapes, but he wasn't Omerosa and didn't tape everything.

That said, he has to be one of the most objectively unreliable witnesses ever to face serious criminal liability.

Comment

This new story is giving me a serious earworm..."No one else was in the room where it happened, the room where it happened, the room where it happened". Bonus points if you know what that song is.

Comment

Atrocity (also a crime)

https://twitter.com/flitteronfraud/status/1073381258930077703?s=21

Comment

Crime(s)

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1073397199294357505?s=21

Comment

What is the likely upshot of this Butina nonsense? It's got to be embarrassing for the NRA (if they can feel embarassment)

Comment

I doubt there's any material consequence. Because the people who fund the NRA or Republican Party don't give a fuck.

It does finally shut down any claims that "Russia didn't interfere in the election". The fact that we have proof that Russia was trying to use US organisations to swing the election will make it easier to believe they were also using other organisations to do the same thing. Trump and Giuliani won't be able to claim that "Russians wouldn't do that"...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X