No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god we are fucked. Look at the fucking state of Bannon but. It’s like someone drew a sketch of an Ur shady creepy bastard. I hope someone is raking through the dustbin of his life right now, in minute detail. Not like another 1000 heads won’t grow but.

Comment

They didn't just pull his finger, they pulled all 10 of them.

Comment

The Southern Baptists split over slavery, not segregation

Comment

Ah. Thought it was 1960s, not the fecking 1860s

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

They didn't just pull his finger, they pulled all 10 of them.

The Hokey Cokey?

Comment

https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/930189954927521793

Comment

Julie didn't mention this when replying to questions about helping Cambridge Analytica.

Comment

Moore banned from Alabama mall for harassing teenage girls

Comment

I wish that we used "sex pest" in our language here, so that Roy Moore could forever hence be referred to as "Sex pest Roy Moore"

Comment

Start a trend, inca

Comment

Assange hits right back. The Atlantic changed the "context". Which looks like it was that he offered to leak a Trump tax return to boost his own credibility as a neutral player, and because he could take the sting out of eh the New York Times publishing it.

Comment

I might be stating the obvious here, and perhaps even restating it.

Jeff Sessions really is an odious, slimy, snivelling, cheating, lying, vile, hideous piece of shit.

Comment

Why on earth would you think that?

Comment

Today it's because of the way he's managed to say "I was working very hard, and couldn't remember - under sworn testimony - about meetings about Russians with Papadopolous, but I remember now." and then, almost immediately managed to say "And, of course I stand by my testimony from last time where I said that I was never aware of any meetings involving Russians."

It'll be for some other reason tomorrow.

Comment

There is something rather... unearthly, about him. As if, with a 'poof', he will be gone.

I suspect he asks Lindsay Graham for tips on how to be a happy heterosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                  I might be stating the obvious here, and perhaps even restating it.

Jeff Sessions really is an odious, slimy, snivelling, cheating, lying, vile, hideous piece of shit.
                                  But there are so many- it's like a turd convention

Comment

Today this one's floated to the top

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                      As if, with a 'poof', he will be gone.
                                      And are you volunteering?

Comment

You know, normally, I would take one for the team, but even if he was able, I would be too busy laughing. ('Fucking beauregard... did you choose that because Gaylord Ravenall was taken? Fuck off back to 'Showboat'. And take your skid-stained pantalon with you.')

Or, no.

Comment

Ryan wants Moore to stand down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                            Ryan wants Moore to stand down.
                                            A multiple personality jockey, speaks.

(The typist in no way agrees or disagrees with the above sentence, and apologises for all offense. And, that possibly the only people who will get that, are jockeys, and people who know jockeys. Niche joke, but worthwhile, I thought.)
                                            Last edited by Gerontophile; 14-11-2017, 19:22.

Comment

Jockeys? Were you a mini man Caballero in a past life Gero?

Comment

Or jockey groupie? Are there even many.. em distinguished jockeys about?

Comment

Aw for fuck sake Spoony: Ryan Moore is a jockey. Now read it again.

Comment

Nah I’m no wiser. But I’m knackered and now baked while awaiting the next 90 minutes of hellish half-cut football.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X