No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also a mirror of Kippers for Putin. I don't know how far into the Tories they've burrowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
      It appals me. I presume you're talking about this strand of the left that seems to have an endless infatuation with Russia. If it was just Galloway I could ignore it, but I come across it everywhere
      I saw a bit of Laura Pidcock on question time, and her answer on this was not strong. I appreciate that there's a need not to charge in both guns blazing at your feet, but it was not good. But to be honest this sort of thing applies considerably more to cunts like Peter Hitchens who talk about russia's understandable desire for a buffer zone. I would love to hear how he'd get on with that line of argumentation down at the local polish bar.

Comment

Such a special relationship

https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/973554768189599744?s=21

Comment

It's the idea that criticism of Russia precludes any criticism of the US. It's very Bushian

Comment

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/973592664661811201

Comment

Not to mention

https://twitter.com/repadamschiff/status/973592844190605314?s=21

It isn’t even lunch time

Comment

This is by far the most chilling aspect of the whole thing. Straying from the official line is a sacking offence.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                  It's the idea that criticism of Russia precludes any criticism of the US. It's very Bushian
                  There is a third option for British Politicians. Recognize that your interests are best represented by the EU, Because both Russia and the US are cunts.

Comment

The Russians kidnapped Clinton and replaced her with a robot equipped with a voice modulated Markov Chain text generator.

Comment

Yeah, but the pleasure of the president doesn't usually lean so heavily on low level honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                        There is a third option for British Politicians. Recognize that your interests are best represented by the EU, Because both Russia and the US are cunts.
                        This isn't really politicians, more the commentariat

Comment

I wonder if today is the apotheosis if the Trump-theory of hiding bad news by creating worse news. Almost nobody’s going to notice if the Republicans lose PA18 now. And if they lose it’ll be blamed on the chaos of the day rather than the fact that tax cuts for the rich aren’t such a big sell in the working class rust belt. If they win, of course, they’ll believe that this shows they can get away with absolutely everything and the electorate will not care.

Comment

On the other hand

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/973623540384718848?s=09

Comment

Bolton? Lordy, war is coming.

Comment

Trump tweets "Marine Core". Half an hour later, tweet deleted.

I'd love to see a play-by-play breakdown of that half hour. Is it taken up with aides playing rock-paper-scissors to decide who tells him?

Comment

You've got to laugh at how Trump's Russia statement considers it equally possible that someone other than Russia committed the attack, even though the Russians have been boasting about how and why they did it.

Comment

PA 18 is going to be decided by absentee ballots, but

https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/973746861017313280?s=21

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/973734490097975296?s=21

Comment

President movies have traditionally been Oliver Stone's hobby, but he's going to have to let Armando Iannucci do the Trump one.

Comment

Good analysis of PA-18 from 538

The Democrats have declared victory and it looks very likely to hold up.

Comment

I watched an interview between Larry King and the Newlywed Trumps (2005 version) on YouTube earlier, not sure why it came up.

It was noticeable that the Trumps seemed quite nice and genuinely fond of each other, maybe due to the honeymoon glow, although they'd been partners for 6 years. He was both respectful and loving towards her, with his face softening as she spoke (without him interrupting). He seemed, if not humble, certainly not the blowhard he is now. What the fuck happened? I'm sure he's always been a narcissistic dick, but he wasn't an obvious monster. She looked happy. It was a friendly interview with no mention of politics, so maybe no need to feel defensive or angry, maybe it was a world where he assumed everyone admired or envied him.

Comment

Trump lives in an alternate reality bubble.

Hillary Clinton: "Hold my beer"

Comment

BTW, 45's megabucks fundraiser in LA last night was hosted by one of the feckless Glazer spawn who have been milking Manchester United for dividends.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/974314309714137089?s=21

Link

Kudlow’s as yet unofficial appointment will just go to prove that having a USD 100,000 a month coke habit in the 90s isn’t an impediment to becoming a Cabinet member.
                                                Last edited by ursus arctos; 15-03-2018, 16:10.

Comment

He's said yes to a visit to Ireland,what a shitstorm that's going to be,I can only assume a speech in College Green isn't going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                                  X