'Draft' fantasy Premier League 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleased with mine. I have two Bournemouth defenders, which is a little odd I suppose. But very pleased at getting both Diego Costa and Defoe up front as well a Koscielny at the back.

Comment

nmrfox has a serious issue with goalkeepers I think. Get onto the waivers, or try a two for two trade.

Comment

Topin74 have a similar problem with forwards.

Comment

As for forwards, there are still a fair number of point-scoring players available.

Comment

Trying and failing to request a waiver, as I'm top of the list. I can click "Add" on the player I want, but don't seem to be able to select the one I want to drop. Any clues?

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder if it asks you to choose who to drop if/when the waiver is successful?

Comment

No the submit button is greyed out. Well, pale orange instead of orange...

Let me try again.

Comment

Try "pitch view'" rather than "data view".

Comment

Well, I just tried it myself and it did ask for a player in return (I haven't actually put this request through FWIW).

If you go to the transfers screen, then pick an available player from the big list on the right, you also need to make sure the drop down on the left has your own team up and can pick the player from there. It looks like this for example (real names redacted).

Comment

Got it to work this time. So I requested two.

Now I have a few days to work out how to select my lineup.

Comment

I can't request more than one player. Any ideas why?

Comment

So I can add one of my players and one waiver player. Then I can add another of my players but if I try to add another waiver player I get a red no entry cursor.

Does it require you to confirm one waiver bid, and then do another? Or have you already tried that?

Comment

I've now gone back to the site and the one I put in has apparently been removed.

BTW is there a defined squad balance - must everyone have 2 GKs, 5 DF,s etc? Or can I change that balance?

Comment

Kevchenko wrote: So I can add one of my players and one waiver player. Then I can add another of my players but if I try to add another waiver player I get a red no entry cursor.
                              This happens

Does it require you to confirm one waiver bid, and then do another? Or have you already tried that?
                              How do you "confirm" a bid?

Comment

Sorry, it seems to say "Offer trade," it should be an orange button to the right of the screen?

Comment

Ah OK. I think I'm done then. I presume I can't offer more than one trade on the same player in case the first doesn't go through?

Comment

No, it seems I can

Comment

That's useful to know, thanks.

Comment

OK, so the first set of waivers has gone through and everyone got who they wanted.

What has happened now is that all players who were not drafted in the first place are now 'free agents'. Anyone can go and pick them up, anytime. Players who have just been dropped from people's teams are on the next round of waivers, which is processed on Friday.

Topin74 have picked up an active F, and can nab another if they want of course but Yopney St Oh! need to get in and grab a G sharpish.

Comment

Oh! Blimey. Completely forgot about this and am pretty snowed under with work and stuff at the moment. Will try and get a chance to log on and see what I need to do in the next couple of days or so...

Comment

Kevchenko wrote: OK, so the first set of waivers has gone through and everyone got who they wanted.
                                            Speak for yourself. I got one of two

Comment

Didn't get Bony or Shawcross as was out waivered but got Barry and Iwobi in. Just added Janssen on a free.

Can we change the formation? I'm on a 3-4-3.

Comment

Ah, sorry ad hoc, must have got the failed bids filtered out or something.

AE, you can have various formations for your XI, 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1 and presumably some with five at the back as well. But your squad has to contain the standard number of players in each position, you can't transfer an M for a D etc.

Comment

Comment

The site's blog has published its preview for the weekend's games.
                                                    http://blog.draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/draft-fantasy-football-gameweek-11-preview/

And from another site here:
                                                    http://soccer.razzball.com/transfer-wednesday-week-11-oopa-gundo-style/

You can't have Darmian, though, folks. Because I've just nabbed him. And Cresswell. BWAA HAA HAA.

Foxy, you still have several seemingly inactive players in your squad...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X