'Draft' fantasy Premier League 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, couldn't navigate past that. I probably should have made that information up now you mention it.

Comment

I sent them a message and got the reply "hi, it's for security reasons. we're going to make this more clear with another update today and adding an option to skip this info if you desire"

Comment

I've gambled on nabbing Gabriel Jesus for Iheanacho. Since none else did.

Or roughly translated "Iheanacho issues come-and-get-me-plea".

Actually looking at the transfer history I appear to be one of the more Redknapp-esque participants in the competition.

Comment

I've been waiting for the players to move from waiver to free agents as I have a decent waiver position to defend. I've just dropped Ulloa to get in early on Welbeck, whom I believe is returning to action this weekend. Whether or not he can break into the team ahead of Sanchez and Giroud is another matter of course.

Comment

I've managed to successfully gamble on a couple of waiver players this week in Gray and Koscielny. I don't actually understand waivers but just try and get ones I want, then see what happens.

Comment

I confess I haven;t paid the slightest bit of attention to this for weeks, and yet somehow I' still 3rd in the table

Comment

Picked up Peter Crouch on a free. This may or may not be a good thing.

Comment

Yeah, that's a good move. He's in good nick and was the second of the two strikers I considered pickup up last week. He would have been the better choice, too, by far. Decided against getting him this week due to a potentially poor match-up against Man Utd, but that could turn out to be a mistake by me ultimately.

Comment

In the end it looked like Diego Costa would be coming back into the fold at Chelsea so with him and Defoe I felt I could take more of a gamble on the third striker, and went for this kid.

Comment

I hasten to add that I only signed him *this week*, i.e. after he scored on his debut against Man City.

Comment

Does anyone know of a page anywhere which lists current injuries/suspensions/not making the team lists? The trouble is I don't follow the Premier league in any detail, and I have no idea of the people on my squad really need to be dumped as they are not actually playing

Comment

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/fantasy-football-injuries/

This does bans, injuries, loans out and unavailability (eg AFCON).

Comment

Cheers Kev

Comment

How do I change Snodgrass from Hull to West Ham?

Comment

You don't - the game will eventually catch up with reality. He should be credited with the points he earns tomorrow though, as I had one of these recently.

Comment

Ta Kev.

Comment

Clearly after Kevchenko's sad departure this is likely to be a one-off season, but I'm still playing in earnest if others are?

Comment

Soz!

Anyway, here's how it panned out:

I'm here for DePay, 28 23 0 5 1144 69
                                      Wessex Saddlebacks, 28 18 0 10 1029 54
                                      Székelyföld Wednesday, 28 18 0 10 993 54
                                      Zeugma Şekerspor, 28 15 1 12 911 46
                                      Bobber Clobbers, 28 13 2 13 912 41
                                      Bilsdale Reds, 28 13 2 13 781 41
                                      Topin74, 28 13 0 15 899 39
                                      Mechanical Messiahs, 28 13 0 15 882 39
                                      Extremaduro, 28 13 0 15 878 39
                                      Wensleydale Blues, 28 9 1 18 753 28
                                      Beachcombers Utd, 28 9 0 19 819 27
                                      Yopney St Oh!, 28 8 0 20 748 24

Comment

Wow, 2nd place. Considering I stopped "playing in earnest" pretty much as soon as I said I was.

Comment

I know it's early but are we doing this again, it was rather enjoyable and if we do the draft before the season starts it could be more unpredictable.

Comment

Yes, why not. Wondering if we stick with the same site or try a different one; the early posts suggested that Dugout allowed multiple seasons. And perhaps we want to wait until after the transfer window before drafting.

Comment

Working...
                                            X