Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long March on Moscow - WC Qualifiers, Europe

Is there a thread already?

By the looks of Lithuania v Slovenia and Slovakia v England all the teams are having to wear a gaudy white badge on their sleeve that clashes with all but a white shirt.

Not a good sign.

I've surprised myself by watching a bit of the England game. It's... quiet so far.

Comment

kane missed an absolute sitter about 20 minutes in. By which I mean he missed the ball entirely.

Comment

Slovakia have just missed a sitter as well. That should have been 1-0.

Comment

Chris Martin, goalless in 14 games for his club starts up front for Scotland tonight. If Scotland qualify for the next World Cup I will present the BBC's coverage in my pants.

Comment

Meet the new dross, same as the old dross.

It's exactly how we played in the Euros. All possession, no penetration, it's shite.

Edit: Dunno why i'm expecting anything different, it's the same shower of shite who played two months ago.

Comment

Lithuania captain Cernych scored a cracker to put them one up and it's 2-0 at half time.

Comment

What is the University Of Bolton?

Comment

Skrtel off. That wasn't predictable.

Comment

He only made 4 yellow card worthy challenges. He was a bit unlucky to get the second yellow. It was the sort of deliberate stamp worthy of a straight red usually.

Comment

Spurs striker's run of biblically poor form continues. Kane unable.

Comment

There's a Leicester flag behind the Slovak goal. Why would anyone prioritise this over their team's first game in the Champions League (unless they're going to Bruges on the way back, I suppose)?

Comment

Hoddle is far worse than Andy Townsend ever was. If Hoddle ever crosses my path he's going to be in and around my fist.

Comment

How far offside was that? So what are the complaints?

Comment

Look at Kazahkstan's gorgeous kit!

They've just scored twice in seven minutes in it away to Poland to come back to 2-2 as well.

Comment

Gangster Octopus wrote: How far offside was that? So what are the complaints?
                                That the ball came from a Slovak, which it did but via an almost imperceptible nick off Sturridge.

Comment

Ha ha! Excellent!

Comment

Starting my boycott of Russia 2018 tonight. Pissing me off that there's a live game on RTL (Germany-Norway) and there's literally nothing else I would rather be doing on a Sunday evening than watching a live football game on TV as I drift into sleep. Thanks Putin, you corrupt, murdering, Stalinist cunt.

Comment

(Just imagine Hugh Laurie as the Prince Regent in Blackadder III, doing a chicken impression.)

Comment

Football, bloody hell, eh?

Comment

Ian Wright complaining that the linesman couldn't have seen the nick off Sturridge in real time. What, so he obviously thought it came off the defender last but thought you know what, I'm going to give one this the wrong way, why not. It's that kind of thing that sometimes makes joining the AEB appealing.

Comment

Thank God I didn't pay to go and watch that. England were dire, but won because Skrtel has shit for brains.

Comment

Furtho wrote: There's a Leicester flag behind the Slovak goal. Why would anyone prioritise this over their team's first game in the Champions League (unless they're going to Bruges on the way back, I suppose)?
                                              I'm assuming that was an England fan, but I've seen Slovak people in Leicester shirts since May. Going to Zilina v Chelsea in the Champions League and seeing half the home sections wearing blue remains one of my more depressing football experiences

Comment

"This should be relatively straightforward for Scotland."

Commentator with a severe lack of knowledge of both long term and short term football history.

Comment

Fuck. Scotland have scored.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X