Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I concur with Mr Fox's assessment.

Comment

I now merely hope that Brady's utter collapse from old age and senility, with an game so incredibly bad that it basically invalidates all his previous achievements, happens on the biggest stage with everyone watching

Comment

He really is too good to true. I'm sure he diddles little boys or fucks dalmations or something even more repulsive that's beyond my ken.

Comment

And now we are all going to have to support the Iggles (apart from FF, of course)

Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
            And now we are all going to have to support the Iggles (apart from FF, of course)

Ugh
            I asked Hija del Voorhees "there was a fan who got kicked out of a game last week, and ended up punching a police horse. What team was he a fan of?"

"Eagles."

Plug your nose, close your eyes, and pray Merril Reese gets to call at least one.

Comment

Ugh
              ahem

Comment

Ugh
                Ahem

I enjoy the reflected glory of the Pats by living in Boston (for the past 30 years) - Go Pats !

My in-laws in Green Bay and Rochester MN really hate us because we don't even follow football in our house, except for Championship games and super bowls.

Hitched up the bandwagon a week ago. All set for next superbowl.

Comment

I didn't watch any of it, but I'm disappointed in both outcomes.

Nevertheless, Go Iggles.

Comment

Heart says 20-17 Eagles, head says easy stroll for Pats and a 20+ margin. Hope my heart is the winner. Wine and snacks all in ready for a long night (and an early work start tomorrow but fortunately at home).

Comment

My informal survey of friends, acquaintances and Facebook suggests the following breakdown

5% of people want the Eagles to win
                      15% of people want the Patriots to win
                      80% of people want the Patriots to lose
                      Last edited by San Bernardhinault; 05-02-2018, 00:19.

Comment

Pink really did her best not to murder the song everyone murders there. I can't help but feel that anthem is just feeding the American supremacy myth.

Anyway, I've gone to bed. Hope the owls are superb and it's a good one those if you staying up late, or in the right hemisphere.

Comment

I'd say that about 100% of people I know want the Eagles to win.
                          Holy cow. My stomach is in knots.

Comment

Brady drops a dolly and then misses a 4th & 5. Eagles have got to him and Cooks looks out for the game. Eagles 9-3 and bossing; just.

Comment

15-3 Eagles as Blount charges home. Another point after missed, this time after a 2 point attempt is blown. Hopefully these little items won't come to bite the birds later

Comment

When you only watch one game a year you shout useless instructions at the TV screen ("Kick for touch! Roll that maul!") so it's comforting when the Eagles get a recognizable touchdown, just before HT. That was a rugby runaround, nicely done.

The tailgate performer is Sting. That's like Glenn Miller performing in 1980 (if he wasn't inconveniently dead).

Anyway ... EAGLES!

Comment

Touchdown Eagles ... VAR (or DRS, or ...) - but not overturned. Commentators puzzled, let a hundred conspiracies bloom!

Comment

Interesting stuff. I instinctively think it has DRS rules where inconclusive video means they should stick with the on-field umpires. Not enough evidence to overturn... but is that actually true?

Comment

That's supposed to be what it means.

Comment

Looking positive

Comment

F O A D Patriots. Please...

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly

Comment

Yay! Eagles are Superb Owls.

Comment

That is satisfying.

Philly police greased all the metal polls in the city - traffic lights, signs, street-lights, etc - with hydraulic grease to prevent fans/drunks from climbing them in celebration. Expect MANY arrests and multiple "fights" between horses and drunks that, hopefully, will not injure any horses.

Comment

Oh, wonderful. Congrats to all the Eagles fans.

Brady dropping it (and gracefully throwing thin air) is right up there in the Sports Schadenfreude Hall of Shame, like a Gerrard slip, squared.

Comment

https://twitter.com/cs_palmer/status/960353687444119552

Comment

Working...
                                                    X