Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF tennis thread

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/36735499

News about Marion Bartoli, seriously ill, with "life-threatening" viral infection

WTF tennis thread

Gabriella Taylor, who this time last week was retiring ill from the Wimbledon Girls Singles quarter-final, has also had an extremely close brush with death. Now at home, following a spell in intensive care with a mystery virus. As per the Telegraph, her family believse she probably picked it up when travelling to either Mexico or Uzbekistan prior to Wimbledon.

Comment

WTF tennis thread

Hello, i want to say my aopinion about Marion Bartoli tennis carrier, in my opinion she was a great profesional tennis player and she deserv her title in 2013 by wining Winbledon Championship single series! Grats to her!

Comment

WTF tennis thread

Fits in with the thread title at least

Comment

WTF tennis thread

and distinctly preferable to anything John Inverdale has to say on the topic too!

Comment

WTF tennis thread

As this thread has reared its head, it's probably as good a place as any

Serena interrupts two blokes having a hit around on a random park in SF, and plays against them in what look like Ugg boots while her small dog runs around the court

Comment

Working...
            X