I've just seen a traumatic trailer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it is for "Absolutely Fabulous", the movie.

My glod, it looks rank. Out on the 22nd July (in the States, but I imagine earlier in the UK).

BE WARNED.

I never "got" Absolutely Fabulous.
    I saw about 4 or 5 eps and don't think I even once raised a smile at it. Must have been me missing something given how popular it was, but to me it was just dull and irritating.

Comment

There's one episode where they go on holiday to France that's quite funny. But mostly it was just awful.

Talking of terrible trailers, have you seen the trailer for Warcraft the movie? Really bad, bad, bad.

Comment

Chris Smalling looking and sounding very like Richard Ayoade in The IT Crowd.

*OK, not the hair.

Comment

Carniveraux Vulgarry wrote: OFFS.

Manchester United could break into Hell and lecture Satan on how to sell one's soul.
          Look how happy Mata looks!

Comment

I've had a look at 20th Century Fox's upcoming release list to see if I can guess what the next Manchester United link up will be. It would not surprise me if the appointment of Jose Mourinho was partly so he could appear in a trailer for The Boss Baby. I'm looking forward to see Wayne Rooney promoting Captain Underpants.

Comment

We're not friends! We're family!

Comment

Working...
              X