I forgot they were there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Gokhan Inler in the pictures and videos of Jamie Vardy's house party gave me a feeling of "oh yeah, they signed him didn't they?"

Likewise there was an article on the Guardian website a day or two ago about Steven Caulker returning to QPR. It says a lot about his spell at Liverpool that Klopp even prefers Lucas as a centre-back even though it's far from being a natural position for him.

I'm not talking about players being frozen out, left to rot or just sitting on a big, fat contract like Winston Bogarde. It's those whose place in the pecking order is so far back that they fade from view...

What happened to that promising young fullback Flanagan at Liverpool,a few years back?

Comment

Sits wrote: What happened to that promising young fullback Flanagan at Liverpool,a few years back?
      19 months out with knee injuries.

Comment

Trois Fois Un Rouge wrote: I'm not talking about players being frozen out, left to rot or just sitting on a big, fat contract...
        ...or long term injuries.

Comment

Thauvin
          Iturbe
          N'Jie (or was he out through injury?)

Comment

Crusoe wrote: Thauvin
            Iturbe
            N'Jie (or was he out through injury?)
            Thauvin was loaned back to Marseille, N'Jie was an injury I believe (he was on the bench against Chelsea so presumably fit again).

Very good call on Iturbe though... Bournemouth, I think even though a part of me wants to say Watford.

Comment

Yeah, Iturbe's at Bournemouth. I thought they'd bought him, but there was a story here a week or two ago saying Roma were amenable to loaning him to River Plate next season, so presumably he's only on loan at Bournemouth.

Comment

Fuck, Iturbe is sharp as a tack in Pro Evo (always the gold standard for judging players you've barely seen play). really says something if he ends back in the argentine dead zone.

Comment

Working...
                X