The Katie Hopkins Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    People such as Hopkins cannot be engaged in a rational and reasonable debate and therefore should be boycotted and the oxygen of publicity that they thrive on be withdrawn.
    Just fixing that for you, AE. Ideal world, eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
      Just fixing that for you, AE. Ideal world, eh.
      I knew I'd missed something VA.

Comment

https://twitter.com/kthopkins/status/930926399392755713

Comment

God, I can think of a bitchy response to that one.

And I'd tweet it if I thought she'd read it.
          Last edited by MsD; 16-11-2017, 15:57.

Comment

Ugh. Justifying child molestation because the molester shares her political views. Just when you think she can't stoop any lower.

Comment

A prominent Irish comedian has been accused of alleged sexual assault - obviously, legalties preclude any details, but he does share a surname with the composer of "Anything Goes".

Comment

Al Porter's alleged misdemeanours are being widely reported in the press.

Comment

Al Porter's misdemeanours were being widely reported by anyone who ever met him. He wasn't exactly subtle. He has serious psychiatric problems, and it's a miracle he didn't get his head kicked in by any one of the people he was trying it on with.

Comment

It appears that the Mail has failed to renew her contract, which I fear increases the chances she will pull a Piers Morgan and turn up over here.

Comment

Ugh. I'd like to put her and Ann Coulter in a Smart car and give them the Thelma & Louise treatment. That'd be a pay-per-view for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                        It appears that the Mail has failed to renew her contract, which I fear increases the chances she will pull a Piers Morgan and turn up over here.
                        Looks like the toxic trollumnist has run out of decent £ options in the UK.

Is a professional toxic troll like her actually employable by major networks/media outlets in the US? Just how employable is she really in the US?

I mean, Piers Morgan’s brand of modern agitprop and general cuntery is very tame compared to hers, he’s more of an irritant than an actual poisonous crazed snake like Hopkins who thrives on outrage of the worst sort.

I’d imagine that any legal shitstorm she’d trigger in the US could cost her employer millions (nowhere near that costly in the UK obviously), on that basis would any minor radio/TV channel take that risk? (I’m assuming here – maybe wrongly – that she is a relative unknown across the Pond and therefore unlikely to land a contract with a major or even mid-sized news outlet.)

Comment

She’s already appeared several times on Fox

Comment

Oh dear, looks like you're fucked then...

Comment

Yeah, best of luck with that stateside, but seriously, the next post on this thread I want to see is, as they say over here in the Emerald Isle "Katie Hopkins died roaring for a priest "

Comment

Racist Katie is coming to South Africa to investigate farm murders. Now, it is true that farmers are often targeted for robbery and many of the victims are murdered. But because the farmers are still mostly white and of those most of them Afrikaners, the white supremacists are using that issue to claim persecution, often referring to the opportunistic crimes as a "genocide". I think we can guess what Ku Klax Katie is going to say.

Comment

Is it too much to hope that she gets caught up in one?

Comment

Oops!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...gs-1164597.amp

Comment

I started reading the article, and berated myself for all the uncharitable things I thought -- even about the gag about her insisting, even face-down, that the white paramedic treat her. Then I read on, and now I'm beating myself for the self-berating. What a horrible, horrible racist she is.

Comment

She abuses the English language - "systematic ethnic cleansing." Yet the same state gave this white racist essential medical treatment instead of just letting her die.

Comment

Oh dear.

How sad.

What a pity.

Never mind.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...katie-14253263

South African authorities 'detain' Katie Hopkins for 'spreading racial hatred'

Hopkins, a former LBC radio host, has been accused by the country's authorities of 'spreading racial hatred'

Comment

"ketamine is a powerful anaesthetic"

Yeah...but not quite powerful enough.

Comment

I know I've asked this before, but how is 'mother of three' relevant in any way? It seems to be a fairly standard component in UK news reporting.

I mean, they could also go with 'who makes 42 look like 55' or 'whose face you'd not tire of kicking', but instead they go with offspring.

Comment

It isn’t relevant at all, but still more relevant than the Mail’s obsession with the value of the home anyone they are attacking lives in

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                                  I know I've asked this before, but how is 'mother of three' relevant in any way? It seems to be a fairly standard component in UK news reporting.

I mean, they could also go with 'who makes 42 look like 55' or 'whose face you'd not tire of kicking', but instead they go with offspring.
                                                  BITD they'd routinely use a woman's "vital statistics" to deflect and objectify. "Mother of..." serves the same purpose.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X