March Nutty Boys - 2016 NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Rock was the only game I lost today. And sorry, I forgot to do the pool this year.

Speaking of pools...I think Sean Miller took a dip sometime during both halves:

Then, after changing shirts at halftime:

Comment

At this point the only correct bracket left is by someone's grandmother in Plano, TX.

Comment

Cal has lost their starting shooting guard because of a broken hand: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--cal-s-tyrone-wallace-breaks-hand-054242028.html?soc_src="mail&soc_trk=ma"

Comment

Yes, picked Witchita State.

But I picked The Hall.

To Win It All.

Comment

[quote]Incandenza wrote: Cal has lost their starting shooting guard because of a broken hand: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--cal-s-tyrone-wallace-breaks-hand-054242028.html?soc_src="mail&soc_trk=ma

Comment

#15 Middle Tennessee look likely to beat #2 Michigan State. Okay, now my bracket is busted, with my champions pick out.

Comment

We looked pretty listless without Wallace and Bird, who was also out, coming down with a back injury. Brown is supposed to be an NBA lottery pick but he was practically a liability.

Congrats to MTSU for knocking out Sparty...

Comment

This is the second time that Wallace has broken that hand in 2016.

What a miserable way for him to end his Cal career.

Comment

linus wrote: We got a 4 seed in the South, with Jefe's Terps in the same pod. Oregon got a generous #1W.
                    If we can only survive the fable tortoise v hare matchup by 5, we will be comprehensively nuked by Kansas

Comment

Nice of me to prop up WVU.

OU survives the Roadrunners a mere 20 miles from their Norman campus.

Comment

As a 2, with the Pod system, they souldn't have to travel too far but that's ridiculous. We got shipped off to Spokane, WA, a 14hr drive from the Bay Area and a pretty hard place to fly in.

Kansas might get tested tonight by UConn, which is rebuilding this season but can still put a good game plan together. Indiana-KY, Duke-Yale and Utah-Zags, that's a full slate for today...

Comment

Loving these Hoosier hairdos.

Comment

Come on you Hoosiers!

Comment

Yogi with the hesitation dribble + assist, Ulis with the 3!

IU up 6 with 1 min and change to play.

Comment

One for the "Oh, is he still playing" thread.

Alex Polywhatsisname.

Comment

Thomas Bryant you beautiful big bastard!

Comment

Never seen a 67% free throw shooter look so assured taking them with the game on the line.

He winked to Yogi Ferrell as if to say "I've got this".

Comment

On a negative note, can't stand how many ex Dookies end up with media gigs. Grant Hill is an appalling color commentator.

Comment

I bet you're no a big fan of Dickie V, Cesar. Congrats on the win, family connections with the Hoosier State?

Comment

linus wrote: I bet you're no a big fan of Dickie V, Cesar. Congrats on the win, family connections with the Hoosier State?
                                          Yeah, the whole Duke bias in the media just grates. I'd love to say I have a connection to the Hoosier state but my soft spot for IU is really a product of my respect for the state's place in basketball history and the inhabitants love of the game. This here is hardwood aristocracy:

The Wizard of Westwood,
                                          Zeke,
                                          The Hick from French Lick,
                                          Bob Knight and
                                          Knick Killer Miller.

Comment

Everything tonight was pretty much ROTE, sadly. Interestingly the talking heads claim Oregon are "the closest thing to Golden State" in this year's NCAA.

So the Nike team is closest to the team centered around the guy they let go from sponsorship. Weird.

Comment

"Return on Tangible Equity"? "Run Of The E-Mill"? "Right Off The E-book"?

Oregon is the weak link, one of the most overrated #1s in a while, we totally blew them out a couple of weeks ago, the Sooners have a good path to the F4.

'Cuse cruising into the S16, two blowout wins by a bubble team. That's validation for the selection committee, which took a lot of flak for picking them over the Monmouths. On paper they have about as good a shot at the F4 than #1 UVA. their game against the Zags and UNC-IU are going to be fun to watch tonight.

Comment

Cesar Rodriguez wrote:
                                                Originally posted by linus
                                                I bet you're no a big fan of Dickie V, Cesar. Congrats on the win, family connections with the Hoosier State?
                                                Yeah, the whole Duke bias in the media just grates. I'd love to say I have a connection to the Hoosier state but my soft spot for IU is really a product of my respect for the state's place in basketball history and the inhabitants love of the game. This here is hardwood aristocracy:

The Wizard of Westwood,
                                                Zeke,
                                                The Hick from French Lick,
                                                Bob Knight and
                                                Knick Killer Miller.
                                                Isaiah higher than Bird?

Comment

Speaking of aristocracy Sabonis' kid is playing for Gonzaga, they are tied up with Cuse right now.

Comment

Cuse up by 1, shot clock turned off. Timeout, Gonzaga ball.

You gotta love March.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X