Things We Find Irritating About the New World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not your motto, but merely potentially your motto were you to have a motto, why say it is your motto, only to correct yourself? Such carelessness sits ill with the concern with precision suggested by what would be your motto were you to have one.

Comment

ago

And I've have gotten away with it if it weren't for you pesky mathmos.

Comment

At this moment, the "Cryptic Crossword" thread has ten pages, but the list of topics for the World forum is only showing nine.

Comment

The software has "issues" with threads that are more than ten pages long (and is generally a tad slow at realising that a thread has gone onto a new page).

In a similar vein, you will note that the links at the bottom of this page are only to pages 11-19 of this one.

Comment

Is it just my imagination, or does this "Joomla" system crash waaaaay more often than other board-hosting software?

Every football forum I'm on these days (this place, Pie & Bovril, ptfc.net) seems to use Joomla, and I'm getting tired of seeing these fucking "IPS Error" screens instead of threads.

Comment

FireBoard needs to (re)establish your access privileges before it can create a list of the latest posts for you.nDo not worry, this is quite normal a
              Why?

Comment

People must have commented on this already I guess but it's amusing me:

" Our experienced moderators are all well versed in message board etiquette and conflict diffusion techniques "

Comment

I'm multiplying again. Can you get me cyberspayed or something?

Comment

Working...
                  X