X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameroon, Holland, Wales ....

No, no arguments here about payments for turning up and playing

Grr Why does it keep doing this from my phone? Stuff it leave it in world, this is much a thread about why footballers refuse to play international games unless there's money involved, as it is about the Welsh team.

Comment

Ooops

The draw for Euro 2016 will be made on 12 December, with Wales waiting to discover who they will face in their first appearance at a major tournament since the 1958 World Cup.

Comment

It is their first major tournament since 1958, unless people think the 1976 European Championship finals were held in eight different countries.

Comment

The 2020 ones are going to be held in 12.

Comment

Or you think a "major championship" was one that involved 3 games over 5 nights in one stadium, a bit like one Arsenal would put on nowadays, pre-season.

Comment

Four games, in two stadia.

And yes, at the time, that was a major tournament. But we've done all this before at length.

Comment

Bale was leading the negotiations. Real must not be paying him enough.

Comment

Satchmo Distel wrote: Bale was leading the negotiations. Real must not be paying him enough.
                  I rather think that he was standing up for his teammates playing in the lower divisions. That's what he said and I'm inclined to believe him.

Comment

Working...
                  X