A question about zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about zombies

Where are all the zombie cows, sheep, chicken, horses and other animals?

It's safe to say that I detest everything related to zombies in culture and this is one of the reasons.

Why aren't there any animals infected with the virus, ever?

One more question. If a mosquito stings a zombie, does it become a zombie mosquito, or how does that work?

A question about zombies

Not many diseases are anthroponotic. Species all tend to have their own diseases. Even in cases where multiple species share a susceptibility to a particular disease (ebola seems to hit all primates prety much the same) that doesn't mean it's universal (dogs, cats, cows, etc are immune).

Why would a zombie virus be different?

Comment

A question about zombies

See also werewolves.

If one attacks the other, does the werewolf become a zombie werewolf, does the zombie become a werewolf zombie, or both?

Comment

A question about zombies

Fair enough.
        But there still are not many animals once zombies enter the stage with their shitty stance. Basically no animals. Not so much as a woodpecker beating its beak aginst a pine.
        Do they all flee like ahead of a tsunami?

Comment

A question about zombies

Counter example

Comment

A question about zombies

Jesus wrote: Where are all the zombie cows, sheep, chicken, horses and other animals?

It's safe to say that I detest everything related to zombies in culture and this is one of the reasons.

Why aren't there any animals infected with the virus, ever?

One more question. If a mosquito stings a zombie, does it become a zombie mosquito, or how does that work?
            Isn't it because of the higher brain function of humans that they "decide" to carry on living after death?

If animals have no sense of their own being, they can't live on as an undead?

Comment

A question about zombies

Anyhoo.

Shouldn't this thread have been titled "Mundead thread"

(I'll, er, get me coat…)

Comment

A question about zombies

Written by a friend, interestingly enough.

Comment

A question about zombies

There aren't zombie people either.

Comment

A question about zombies

And what of Gideon Osborne bites a sheep? Will the sheep become an utterly evil cunt, like the rest of the Tory cabinet, and a substantial number of Labour MPs, whom Gideon clearly has bitten and infected with his utterlyevilcuntitude virus?

Comment

A question about zombies

I feel the same way about unicorns as Jesus does about zombies.

Comment

Working...
                      X