Lenin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenin

Did the prick just say: "Who does what towards whom. Basically, all politics is about this. Everything is about what you expose the other to. Arguments and proof are only ornaments in the struggle for power"?

What a nice communist man.

Lenin

I doubt it.

He's been dead for over 90 years.

Comment

Lenin

I am the Walrus!

Comment

Lenin

His legacy lives.

I think it's such a great thing people still to this day look up to him.

The world does not have enough bastards. Statistics say there are only 5 out of 100 true loons. We need to produce more or the economy will collapse.

Comment

Lenin

Lenin really liked cats.

Comment

Lenin

Well, he was right about one thing - If you don't have the power, the wrong cunts will.

Comment

Lenin

EIM wrote: Lenin really liked cats.
              He was Ernst Stavro Blofeld?

Comment

Lenin

At 4 to 7 million, his body count was far smaller than Stalin's, then again he had a lot less time than his Georgian comrade to implement his progressive programs.

Comment

Lenin

Oh goody, another chance to tell about the people who lived in our house before us and left loads of stuff in the loft, including the 'happy new baby' cards for Lennon, including the one 'congratulations on the birth of little Lenin, love, Nana'.

Comment

Lenin

linus wrote: At 4 to 7 million, his body count was far smaller than Stalin's, then again he had a lot less time than his Georgian comrade to implement his progressive programs.
                    I read that as "progressive pogroms". Carry on.

Comment

Lenin

san2sboro wrote: Oh goody, another chance to tell about the people who lived in our house before us and left loads of stuff in the loft, including the 'happy new baby' cards for Lennon, including the one 'congratulations on the birth of little Lenin, love, Nana'.
                      I don't know; I would go as far as saying that Lenin for a boy's name is a slight improvement on Lennon.

Do you live in Liam Gallagher's old house?

Comment

Lenin

Well without penning a page breaking treatise on Lenin's take on Communism, let's remember the context. The 1800s were still a fucking ghastly place to live unless you were a landowner, as true in Russia as in Britain. The monarchy and aristocracy remained effectively absolute, and your standing g in society was wholly determined by the wealth of your father, which in turn was wholly determined by whatever patronage he enjoyed from a Lord or Baron. Absolute poverty, starvation, infant mortality and death was not simply common but expected by 90% of the people, who if not slaves or serfs in name anymore were usually dependent on their employer for any kind of wage or shelter. Revolution, clearly, was inevitable, if change was not granted by the few.

Thank heavens none of those conditions continue to exist today.

Comment

Lenin

Speaking of which.

Is Lenin a common name in Russia?

Comment

Lenin

It's a nickname.

Comment

Lenin

Oh, like "superman"

Things you learn.

Comment

Lenin

I have a bust of Lenin on my desk. He looks quite cool, wearing a cap.

We've done the "how bad was Lenin?" thing quite recently.

Comment

Lenin

The cats thing is what really lets him down

Comment

Lenin

Leninists can be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes.

Comment

Lenin

san2sboro wrote: Oh goody, another chance to tell about the people who lived in our house before us and left loads of stuff in the loft, including the 'happy new baby' cards for Lennon, including the one 'congratulations on the birth of little Lenin, love, Nana'.
                                      I think Nana's choice was better. Hold on, you bought your house off of Liam Gallagher?

EDIT: I am Vulgarian Visigoth and I claim my £5.

Comment

Lenin

Bored of Education wrote:
                                        Originally posted by san2sboro
                                        Oh goody, another chance to tell about the people who lived in our house before us and left loads of stuff in the loft, including the 'happy new baby' cards for Lennon, including the one 'congratulations on the birth of little Lenin, love, Nana'.
                                        I think Nana's choice was better. Hold on, you bought your house off of Liam Gallagher?

EDIT: I am Vulgarian Visigoth and I claim my £5.
                                        Two out of two. Robin Thicke got in hot water for less than that.

I might be true that people who spend a lot of time together en up becoming the same person after all, which doesn't bode well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                        X