Favourite biscuit name and shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berbaslug, I noticed tonight, has not yet filled 'favourite biscuit' in on his profile. This is despite him wasting more words on this forum than all the Barbara Cartland books combined.

Also, Rogin, ursus, garcia, all without having declared a favourite biscuit. Board heavyweights happy to take take take from the board without having the common courtesy to state biccy preference.

So what is it lads? Custard Cream? Nice? Hobnob? Not a jaffa cake though, right?

In fairness, Eric's, you've not actually revealed your own favourite in your profile. You've only told us what it isn't.

Comment

It appears that I also don't seem to have identified my preferred biscuit, either. Shamed without even being named.

Comment

I'll go with Sam's pick.

Comment

Me neither. COME AT ME.

Comment

Sam wrote: In fairness, Eric's, you've not actually revealed your own favourite in your profile. You've only told us what it isn't.
            No he hasn't, because a Jaffa Cake isn't a biscuit!

Comment

Despite not being a 'board heavyweight' I've added my biscuit of choice.

Comment

I don't do biscuits. Also I have not even the faintest idea what any of Custard Cream, Nice, Hobnob, and even a jaffa cake looks like.

Not a biscuit man, me.

Comment

I dream of a world where society doesn't judge me on my biscuit orientation. A world where I can express my love for Fig Rolls and Abbey Crunch.

Comment

Smallcaps wrote: I don't do biscuits. Also I have not even the faintest idea what any of Custard Cream, Nice, Hobnob, and even a jaffa cake looks like.

Not a biscuit man, me.
                    Although not quite as ignorant as you regarding the appearance of these things, I don't do biscuits, either. They're responsible for so many ills in society, I just don't know where to start.

If you order a cup of coffee at the golf hut, you get a biscuit with it (if you order a mug, you don't get a biscuit, as there's no saucer to put it on).

The biscuits we offer are cantuccini. I tried one once. It was like something you'd pull out of a tramp's arsecrack.

Comment

How is naming a favourite biscuit 'shaming' it?

And why would anyone choose to pull something out of a tramp's arsecrack?

Comment

Jah Womble wrote: And why would anyone choose to pull something out of a tramp's arsecrack?
                        I'm sorry if I implied I'd willingly pull something out of a tramp's arsecrack. Sometimes you simply have to pull things out of a tramp's arsecrack.

Comment

Smallcaps wrote: I don't do biscuits. Also I have not even the faintest idea what any of Custard Cream, Nice, Hobnob, and even a jaffa cake looks like.

Not a biscuit man, me.
                          Sounds like you need a basic course in biscuits. Try Bob Bobertson's.

Comment

Sometimes you simply have to pull things out of a tramp's arsecrack.
                            I don't know - thinking about it, I'm not sure that you do.

Comment

****SOUND WARNING*****

****PROBABLY NSFW (YOUTUBE)*****

Mulligan and O'Hare: Tittybiscuits

Comment

Do Cadbury Fabulous Fingers count as a biscuit?

Comment

They sound more like an obscure fetish.

Comment

I don't eat biscuits either, as a rule, but have named my favourite one from the heady days of being a nipper in the 70's. Does that count?

EDIT: As with Mumpo, I'm not a board heavyweight either. Where does one apply?

Comment

Toby Gymshorts wrote: I don't eat biscuits either, as a rule, but have named my favourite one from the heady days of being a nipper in the 70's. Does that count?

EDIT: As with Mumpo, I'm not a board heavyweight either. Where does one apply?
                                      Is qualification for the heavyweight division governed by four separate boards of control?

Comment

Guy Potger wrote: Is qualification for the heavyweight division governed by four separate boards of control?
                                        Yes, there's the World OTF Association, the World OTF Council, the International OTF Federation and the People's Front of OTF.

(Although #4 is based in a garden shed and TonTon is the only member.)

Comment

My favourite biscuit is a matter of public record. I've nothing to hide here.

Comment

Kevchenko wrote: Sounds like you need a basic course in biscuits. Try Bob Bobertson's.
                                            Hobnob = success!

I see.

Comment

Is there a c**ty UKIP biscuit?, a stupid biscuit?. Preferably one I can choke on or one that combusts and burns down the house, with me in it.

That's an area McVities could expand their market share in.

Comment

I don't eat biscuits.

Comment

Luke R wrote: Is there a c**ty UKIP biscuit?, a stupid biscuit?. Preferably one I can choke on or one that combusts and burns down the house, with me in it.

That's an area McVities could expand their market share in.
                                                  Rich Tea are Ukip as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X