X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hameron

ad hoc wrote:
    Originally posted by WOM
    He didn't eat it. He skull-f*cked it. I'm not sure that isn't kosher.
    My impression is that interaction of any sort with pigs is neither kosher nor halal
    At least Cameron had the dignity and sensitivity to religion to keep what happened between himself and the pig. If it had been Corbyn, he would have gone immediately to the nearest synagogue after the event and wiped his dick all over it. In fact he probably did.

Comment

Hameron

I fell asleep before this story came out. I suspect I'm still dreaming.

at least it wasn't a dead pug. He'd already be burned alive if he did that.

Comment

Hameron

MsD wrote: Can't have Corbyn HOGGING all the HEADlines.
        hurrah

Comment

Hameron

pigmouth strikes again
          MsD wins the internet.

Comment

Hameron

I have actually artificially inseminated a pig.

Comment

Hameron

Watery chops for the government

Comment

Hameron

Comment

Hameron

Sean of the Shed wrote: I have actually artificially inseminated a pig.
                  aren't you from tamworth? Home of tasty pigs with a penchant for escape.

Comment

Hameron

Much as I want Corbyn to say "yeh mate, but you shagged a pig" to Cameron, I'm sure he will do the right thing and condemn the tabloid press for mudslinging and focusing on trivia, rather than the policies. He'd do that even if it wasn't the best thing from a PR point of view. He might not have even been up all night laughing.

Comment

Hameron

"I want to say one thing to the British people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that pig"

Comment

Hameron

Also in today's headlines: "Volkswagen apologises for emissions blunder"

Will Cameron do the same?

Comment

Hameron

This is a deliberate attempt to overshadow the Lib Dem conference, because of course all the eyes of the media were on that before this news story broke.

Comment

Hameron

Sean of the Shed wrote: I have actually artificially inseminated a pig.
                            In a spitroast with Cameron?

Wasn't it Rebecca Loos who wanked off a pig? She and Cameron could get together and form a support group.

Comment

Hameron

So Camerloon must have been doing this at the same that Major was fucking his minister of eggs and the Tories were going on about family values.

Comment

Hameron

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote:
                                Originally posted by Sean of the Shed
                                I am indeed, though at the time it was when I was studying agriculture back in Lincolnshire. The Tamworth Two, Butch and Sundance, although being actual Tamworth breed pigs, actually escaped in Wiltshire. There was also a film made about them.

Comment

Hameron

Yeh, it's weird and creepy and gross, but really, why does anyone give a flying fuck? I mean the man is signing off of extra-judicials murders, invading foreign countries, looking after his business cronies and shafting the working classes and the internet goes nuts over some ultimate harmless bollocksology he may or may not have got up to in college.

Comment

Hameron

Yeh but he shagged a pig.

Comment

Hameron

Are you all ready for this?

This is a good one now.

DAVID CAMERON IS TONIGHT SCHEDULED TO HOLD A RECEPTION AT 10 DOWNING STREET FOR THE PRIME MINISTER OF DENMARK!

Comment

Hameron

Some potential cabinet positions in the future:
                                        Richard Bacon
                                        Phillip Ham-mond
                                        Christopher Chop-e
                                        Victoria Boarwick
                                        Jacob Rees-Hogg

Comment

Hameron

seand wrote: Yeh, it's weird and creepy and gross, but really, why does anyone give a flying fuck? I mean the man is signing off of extra-judicials murders, invading foreign countries, looking after his business cronies and shafting the working classes and the internet goes nuts over some ultimate harmless bollocksology he may or may not have got up to in college.
                                          But it's indicative of the type of people he associates with, and, if as you imply in your post that he's rewarding his university chums, these will be the self-same people.

So it smacks of self-perpetuating cronyism, rather than an open meritocracy, or where government contracts are awarded on the basis of value for money and/or delivery.

Comment

Hameron

Is this why he got confused and thought he was a Hammer?

Comment

Hameron

Sean of the Shed wrote: Some potential cabinet positions in the future:
                                              Richard Bacon
                                              Phillip Ham-mond
                                              Christopher Chop-e
                                              Victoria Boarwick
                                              Jacob Rees-Hogg
                                              Could be a return for Andrew Schnitzel on the cards?

Comment

Hameron

Sean of the Shed wrote:
                                                Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
                                                Originally posted by Sean of the Shed
                                                I am indeed, though at the time it was when I was studying agriculture back in Lincolnshire. The Tamworth Two, Butch and Sundance, although being actual Tamworth breed pigs, actually escaped in Wiltshire. There was also a film made about them.
                                                Ah, I have a friend who lives over in Dunton hall, near the roundabout, beside the rubble mountain. He used to keep a couple of tamworth pigs, but they kept escaping, and making their way down to Curdworth and demolishing gardens. He had to get rid of them because it was costing too much.

It's a shame, because pork that hasn't really gone through the food industry is an entirely different type of food.

Comment

Hameron

MsD wrote: Is this why he got confused and thought he was a Hammer?
                                                  Is this the right time?

Comment

Hameron

ad hoc wrote: "I want to say one thing to the British people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that pig"
                                                    "When I was at Oxford, I experimented with porcine oral sex a time or two, but I didn't like it and the pig did not inhale."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X