Hameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hameron

Amor de Cosmos wrote: But it's just not enough. What the British public needs to know — indeed deserves to know — is the precise state of tumescence of the PM's organ when it entered said mouth. Without this vital information all speculation, ribald or otherwise, is meaningless. Will this matter be [ahem!] raised in the house we ask?
    I think he had a lardon

Comment

Hameron

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuurrrrrrgggghhhh

Please let at least a couple of MPs make snorty noises at Question Time on Wednesday. Just one or two.

He has meetings with the Queen every Tuesday, I believe. Please can Phil be there, smirking or worse.

Comment

Hameron

Hope there was no baconnaise.

Comment

Hameron

Does the mean he loses his membership of Conservative Friends of Israel?

Comment

Hameron

He didn't eat it. He skull-f*cked it. I'm not sure that isn't kosher.

Comment

Hameron

Is this story real? I've been looking for it, and can't find it anywhere that I can currently access. Has it gone beyond Twitter? GC's opener said it was in tomorrow's papers. Which ones? I'm beginning to wonder if this is one of those made up twitter stories like "David Jason has died"

Comment

Hameron

Most of the Brit papers have a tame telling of it, it seems. "Inappropriate relations with a pig", etc.

Comment

Hameron

"David Cameron put 'private part' in dead pig's mouth, shock biography claims" is the first google result in News.

Comment

Hameron

ad hoc wrote: Is this story real? I've been looking for it, and can't find it anywhere that I can currently access. Has it gone beyond Twitter? GC's opener said it was in tomorrow's papers. Which ones? I'm beginning to wonder if this is one of those made up twitter stories like "David Jason has died"
                    It's on the Express's and Mail's websites. Although that has no bearing on whether it's real or not.

Comment

Hameron

Thanks. I can't do google here, and bing, which is seemingly the only English language search engine which i can use, either doesn;t have a news search, or it's been disabled for China. Plus, there are also strict rules about what can be accessed here and it's possible that they are so strict that any story which includes the word "penis" is automatically filtered out.

I can't find it on the Guardian site or the BBC.

Hence my sudden worry that this is not actually a real thing.

Comment

Hameron

WOM wrote: He didn't eat it. He skull-f*cked it. I'm not sure that isn't kosher.
                        My impression is that interaction of any sort with pigs is neither kosher nor halal

Comment

Hameron

Bae of Pigs Disaster? The Proscuitto Affair? Or just Cock-in-a-dead-pig's-mouth-gate?

Or Porkergate, perhaps.

Comment

Hameron

https://twitter.com/EtonOldBoys/status/645843614443130881

Comment

Hameron

'There may be truffles ahead'...

Comment

Hameron

Makes me wonder whether Nixon's ratfucking was more literal than first thought.

Comment

Hameron

Lunch today in the commons:
                                  Marinated pig cheeks followed by Eton mess.

Comment

Hameron

Meat The Hockers.

Comment

Hameron

This might be the best thing that has ever happened.

Comment

Hameron

Googling "cameron pig" bring some up a gratifying number of results.

According to the Mail, someone has a photograph.

Comment

Hameron

Sean of the Shed wrote: Lunch today in the commons:
                                          Marinated pig cheeks followed by Eton mess.
                                          Hah! Tea over the keyboard moment, well done.

Comment

Hameron

ad hoc wrote: Is this story real? I've been looking for it, and can't find it anywhere that I can currently access. Has it gone beyond Twitter? GC's opener said it was in tomorrow's papers. Which ones? I'm beginning to wonder if this is one of those made up twitter stories like "David Jason has died"
                                            The story has appeared because Lord Ashcroft has written a knives out biography of Cameron which the Mail is serialising. There's a more than reasonable chance that it is true. For Ashcroft's purposes, it sounds like the sort of thing that might be true, which is job done, whether or not the details eventually stack up.

MsD wrote:
                                            Please let at least a couple of MPs make snorty noises at Question Time on Wednesday. Just one or two.
                                            I'm half convinced that this is a devilish plot to derail the new maturity in Parliament and lay the blame at Labour's door, and thus undermine The Struggling Leader. It's asking a lot of MPs not to oink even a little bit.

Comment

Hameron

The incredibly decent BBC just can't face putting the Mail front page in their round up of the papers, nor mention the pig-fucking allegation in their text round-up at the bottom.

Comment

Hameron

It's on the radio, though?

I haven't heard it, just going by FB.

Labour MPs could snort a bit, then look disapprovingly at the SNP.

Comment

Hameron

I was up until 2am roaring with laughter at my Twitter feed.

I am paying for it this morning.

Comment

Hameron

garcia wrote: i'm sitting here giggling thinking of cameron's state of mind right now. literally the entire english-speaking internet is laughing about him fucking a pig. he's the first human being in history to go through this particular experience.
                                                    Not just the English speaking internet

Comment

Working...
                                                    X