Journeyman tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journeyman tattoos

Just saw this tattoo of the safe, steady but unremarkable former TOP Oss, FC Dordrecht and current PEC Zwolle defender Bart van Hintum.

Is this the most spectacular, time consuming, painful and expensive tattoo of an underwhelming football personality ever made?

Journeyman tattoos

That tattoo of van Hintum is amazing. I must try and find the artist to do one of Jeff Eckhardt

Comment

Journeyman tattoos

Hey, why stop at a tattoo of one journeyman when you can opt for a club full of them?

Comment

Journeyman tattoos

That tattoo of van Hintum is amazing. I must try and find the artist to do one of Jeff Eckhardt
        Time-consuming, yes, and elaborate, certainly, but it's pretty p*ss-poor, in truth.

Now show me one of George Berry.

Comment

Journeyman tattoos

You will have to show me a portrait tattoo that is much better. They are notoriously hard to do, as we have seen on a myriad of threads. Apart from ones of Lemmy. I think that has something to do with his face though.

I am not sure whether Harry's had his George Berry one finished yet.

Comment

Journeyman tattoos

Oh, I've seen worse for sure, but the way I look at it is by imagining the image transferred onto a more traditional surface - paper, canvas, whatever. In that instance, it'd look like a plucky 'A' level piece at best.

But that style of drawing really doesn't work as a tattoo per se, IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X