How well do you whistle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How well do you whistle?

Is there anything more annoying than someone insisting on whisteling a song, and it's so out of tune you want to bust in his adam's apple?

How well do you whistle?

I whistle brilliantly. So much so that I almost insisted on recording some whistling on our E.P.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

I'd cut you some slack if you were whistling Wunderbar by Tenpole Tudor, but not much if it was Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Old geezers have an irritating habit of whistling in stores. I suspect it's nervousness, but it comes off all 'look at me, I'm retired and haven't got a care in the world', which bothers me.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

When I whistle two notes my dogs respond immediately and come to me. I'm not a shepherd but I'm immensely proud of them both. Therefore I am a brilliant whistler.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

Jesus wrote: Is there anything more annoying than someone insisting on whisteling a song, and it's so out of tune you want to bust in his adam's apple?
          Yes, lots. It's not even a high scorer in its home category of unwanted noise in public places.

You, Jesus, show your innate conservatism by insisting on twee John Lewis ad whistling rather than more challenging Coltrane/Coleman influenced lip music.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

Not very well. I'm practising now, as I'm sure it would be good for playing sax (more mouth control etc) but it's very poor.

I can whistle with two fingers in my mouth, but it's not much better.

I just had a whistle in front of the cats (mine and the neighbours') then backed it up by popping my finger from the corner of my mouth, which they thought the best entertainment ever.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

How well should I whistle?

Comment

How well do you whistle?

You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow.

Comment

How well do you whistle?

My mum can whistle with two fingers fantastically. It is even better that she is quite a respectable looking lady and then whistles like a shepherd having a, erm, sheep herding crisis.

Comment

Working...
                  X