Dick Off Dickov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick Off Dickov

Statistically, if you fail to beat Gillingham in the league you have a 33% chance of losing your job.

Dickov goes from Doncaster and Robertson went from Peterborough.

Dick Off Dickov

What is the obvious pun and why in hell's name are you avoiding it?

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

Dickoff?

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

I felt Dicked off or some varient of that was too easy and I couldn't think of a decent alternative. I attempted to make a virtue of at least having tried.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

Go with your (and Calvert's) instincts, Dickoff is great.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

oh alright then.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

According to The Sack Race website:
              Rotherham gaffer Steve Evans has emerged as the early... favourite for the [Peterborough] vacancy, while the likes of Graham Westley, Grant McCann and former boss Darren Ferguson are all in contention
              GO presumably pleased at the prospect of someone taking Evans off Rotherham's hands

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

Fucking hell, what a short list of cunts. (Apart from Grant McCann, who I've seen play but never heard speak). Although you'd need to be a cunt to work for utter wanker Daragh MacAnthony.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

Mr Beast wrote: Fucking hell, what a short list of cunts. .
                  Beautifully put.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

It's nothing new. Managers have been getting the boot straight after losing to Gillingham for as long as I can remember. It's the ultimate disgrace and long may it continue.

Actually, I'd love to see an all-time stat of the last team played before managers got sacked. I bet you Gillingham would be right up the top.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

I'm pretty sure losing to Crawley Town did for 4 managers in one season during their first year in League 1.

If memory serves, Sheffield United, Bury and Notts County plus A N Other which I've not had time/inclination to look up...

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

No shame in losing to Gillingham this year. They were excellent at Valley Parade.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

The possibility that Evans may soon be on the lookout for a new position worries me greatly, particularly if Rob Jones doesn't take on the Rovers job permanently.

I couple of names being bandied about on the Doncaster forums, including Gary Megson, Nigel Pearson, Evans...

Only the addition of Ken Richardson's right-hand man Mark Weaver to that list could make it any worse.

Comment

Dick Off Dickov

Kevchenko wrote: According to The Sack Race website:
                            Rotherham gaffer Steve Evans has emerged as the early... favourite for the [Peterborough] vacancy, while the likes of Graham Westley, Grant McCann and former boss Darren Ferguson are all in contention
                            GO presumably pleased at the prospect of someone taking Evans off Rotherham's hands
                            He sure is...

Comment

Working...
                            X