Mighty Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty Wales

That Wales were as low as 117th was also a farcial position. They were below Haiti whose international programme broadly constituted beating up on the US Virgin Islands, Curacao and Antigua & Barbuda.

Comment

Mighty Wales

That is a good point and probably why we are jaded about the FIFA rankings.

It is worthy of note, Jah, although, of course, not as worthy of note as our actual position in the qualifying table. I still think that, had we not overtaken England, there wouldn't have been much mention of it and quite rightly either way.

Please tell me caja-dglh was joking?

Comment

Mighty Wales

If it's Wales V England, it'll be England every time, but as both my Mum's parents were Welsh and my girlfriend is Welsh, and because of my geographic position and sympathetic disposition towards the Welsh, I can handle being called a Counterfeit Cymro.

It'll make a nice change to be able to really feel something properly positive for another national team in a championships for a change.

Comment

Mighty Wales

Bored of Education wrote:

Oh, really? Where's that been then?
          Seriously that's the most Welsh thing you've ever posted on here.

Comment

Mighty Wales

You're lucky. I have been in Somerset so long now that I am amazed it wasn't "Where's that to then?"

Comment

Working...
            X