X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf, football edition

Comment

wtf, football edition

'Designer curtains may be drawn for added exclusivity, while our luxury earmuffs will, at just £199.99 a pair, shut out all undesired external noise....'

Comment

wtf, football edition

Do local papers usually do self mocking irony? The Milton Keynes Citizen said: "He may own the entity of MK Dons but the club, like all clubs, belongs to the fans..."

Comment

wtf, football edition

The comments... oh my. I don't think they're all in jest either.

Arsenaldon: I have had enough now, I am going to start watching northampton

MKDung: even if ... we get relegated, does it really matter. Surely we can tempt someone ... higher up the league , to move to Stadium MK... AFC Wimbledon would be ideal. We could then still be the Dons

MK Womble: I hope we do become MK Red Bulls, if they do they will be the forth team I've support in 15 years.

Senior Citizen: it is probably the shortage of cash which is the problem ... wouldn't it be wonderful to have the Milton Keynes Red Bulls playing at the Red Bull Stadium Milton Keynes.

Comment

wtf, football edition

Well, everyone hates them already so might as well throw their lot in with Red Bull and finish the job.

See also: Leeds.

Comment

wtf, football edition

Huh?

Goal kick, surely?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39191151

Comment

wtf, football edition

Isn't this one of the introductions in the latest round of changes?

Comment

wtf, football edition

If Red Bull do have their eye on buying up an English team, that would be the least offensive way of going about it.

Comment

wtf, football edition

Capybara wrote: Isn't this one of the introductions in the latest round of changes?
                    Possibly so.

I did know they'd changed the law about the ball having to move its entire circumference to be "live" from a spot kick or free kick as no=one was paying it any heed.

Comment

wtf, football edition

N est à? wrote: If Red Bull do have their eye on buying up an English team, that would be the least offensive way of going about it.
                      Personally I think would make them doubly offensive rather than one cancelling the other out.

Comment

Tee hee

Comment

Wow. Here's a better version by the way, with sound:

Comment

Former Unterhaching goalkeeper Michael Zetterer is nowadays the reserve keeper at Werder Bremen. He has received two yellow cards this season, despite having not played a single minute.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/984713547262365698
                              https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/984713547262365698

Comment

He must be very frustrated, in a fluffery-buffery and really quite shaken. Feel his ferocious heat

Comment

https://twitter.com/mothersoccernl/status/985944946845896704?s=21

Comment

Fucking hell, put a beard on Bobby and it’s the pimp from Stroszek.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thesackrace/status/986342574666416128?s=19

Comment

https://twitter.com/RadioTimes/status/986532242771140608

As some of our own have commented this morning. "Mother of Jaysus" & "Fucking Hell"

Comment

How to escape a banning order...just say you're in the RAF!

Comment

Pssst, wanna buy a ticket for the Euros? Only twenty-two years out of date...

Comment

I still have a set from Euro '84 that I wasn't able to use

Comment

Last year I sold some unused tickets on Ebay. Here's the result

1996 MLS Cup Final Ticket (4) (Stubs) UNUSED Intact (#182646484254) US $511.98

And for additional WTF - this sale generated my first ever 1099K form that my State needed me to report on my taxes...

And I just found 2 more unused 1996 Final tickets this weekend....

Comment

I've only just discovered that Tammy Abraham has a younger brother called Timmy, which is slightly less surprising when you find out Tammy's given name is Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                                    I've only just discovered that Tammy Abraham has a younger brother called Timmy, which is slightly less surprising when you find out Tammy's given name is Kevin.
                                                    Did you find out about that by reading the OTF messageboard? It's a mine of interesting information and trivia.

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...fferent-player

Comment

Working...
                                                    X