Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial FA Vase/Trophy/Cup draws have been made

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jul/competition-draws-cup-trophy-vase-youth-cup

While it's great to see clubs representing the towns of Hinckley and Bromsgrove back in the national arena, the FA Cup entries list of 736 clubs looks short without a team representing Hereford.

(Yes, I know about Westfields, but you know what I mean).

Comment

It's not just Westfields, there's also Pegasus Juniors from Hereford. However there'll only be one but the time they get to the preliminary round, as the two sides have been drawn to play each other.

Comment

Hereford are in the Vase - they've been drawn away to Coventry Copsewood or Bardon Hill Sports in the 2nd qualifying round. That'll make them eligible to participate in the FA Cup next year.

Comment

I was just thinking how good it was to have the 1st round of the Vase on Non League Day when I realised that NLD has moved back to the following international break in October this season - on a date when I'll be on the Isle of Mull and nowhere near a football match of any description. Bollocks.

Comment

Working...
          X