Best GK in Prem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best GK in Prem?

Who do you think is the Prem's best GK (for now): de Gea, Courtois, Lloris or Joe Hart. I'd rate Courtois 1st, then de Gea.

Rate and compare them here on shot-stopping, consistency and more
    http://www.somymu.com/debates/best-goalkeeper-in-epl-2014-15
    then share the results on the message board.

Best GK in Prem?

John Ruddy.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Adam Bogdan.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Richard Wright. Didn't let in a single goal all season.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Who fucking cares?

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

As soon as I saw 'Prem' I knew this was a spammer trying to get people to visit his website.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

I'm sorry. Simple answer is yes I'm trying out a new style of answering questions, debates and polls so hope some/lots of you click through.

I'm certainly not a spammer in the sense of trying to get people to buy things or send them on a loop of bad internet links etc but I am hoping some on the site will like this new way to "analytically debate" questions by scoring the factors behind a decision. So normal polls are one click "who do I prefer?" style...whereas this is "Why do I prefer them scoring". I accept any link like this might be considered spamming to some and apologize to those... I hope that some of you try it out and see whether (for you) it's an interesting new way of doing things or a tedious bore!

Cheers all and thanks for any who do take part.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

OK, here's some feedback.

I've had a look and see there are loads of other subjects in politics, entertainment etc.

I looked at the Labour leadership one and the Who will win Womens Wimbledon one.

The question sticks out for me. What's the point of joining in? What benefit do I get for putting the effort in? What does anyone DO with the responses?

I realised that I didn't give enough of a shit to bother moving the 'popularity with voters' slider for Andy Burnham. Or the Strength of Character for Yvette Cooper. Or deciding who to put as having the best serve out of Sharapova and Kvitova. I mean, what's it for? You obviously have some money behind you to put together such a pretty site. But what will you do with the details? Who will use the results, and what for?

At least I know that when I go to yougov, and click that I hate Boris Johnson or love Andy Murray, someone will count it somewhere. God, even that's pointless now I come to think of it.

Until you can answer questions like that, you're going to have a pretty website that nobody visits.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Peter Bonetti

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Fatty Foulkes.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Gary Kelly? Gaël Kakuta? Gabor Kíraly? Giorgos Karagounis? Graham Kavanagh? It's Georgi Kinkladze, isn't it?

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Or Graham Kerr, aka The Galloping Gourmet.

He was briefly a winger for Barnet while over here in the sixties. Fast as f*ck.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

What's your favourite biscuit? Is it the same as Joe Hart's?

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Thanks for looking - feedback like this (good or bad) is v helpful. Ultimately what you say is a (actually THE) key question for the social media site. Why do people play the game and what do they get out of it?? The hope (unproven but not disproven at this early stage), is that some % of people just like "playing the game" in the same way you might go on YouGov, write a Quora answer or click on the polls on most media sites. As we develop they can then share their answers with friends or set their own Qs, have their own page of Qs etc etc. I've no doubt it doesn't/won't work for 100% of people as something they enjoy and want to go back to but if some decent % do that it could still grow big enough. If not it could still be a business as embedded content on media sites and/or education or business decision making and debating tools with different work flows and reporting.

Thanks again for the comments.

Michael @ Somymu

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Somymu wrote: Thanks for looking - feedback like this (good or bad) is v helpful
                              You are an MIT bot and I claim my £5.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

Somymu wrote: Thanks for looking - feedback like this (good or bad) is v helpful. Ultimately what you say is a (actually THE) key question for the social media site. Why do people play the game and what do they get out of it?? The hope (unproven but not disproven at this early stage), is that some % of people just like "playing the game" in the same way you might go on YouGov, write a Quora answer or click on the polls on most media sites. As we develop they can then share their answers with friends or set their own Qs, have their own page of Qs etc etc. I've no doubt it doesn't/won't work for 100% of people as something they enjoy and want to go back to but if some decent % do that it could still grow big enough. If not it could still be a business as embedded content on media sites and/or education or business decision making and debating tools with different work flows and reporting.

Thanks again for the comments.

Michael @ Somymu
                                If you want feedback move your mic closer to the amps or something, it's want Walter Zenga used to do.

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

I wouldn't use any site that uses "EPL".

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

It's a WAY better term than "Prem" though and at least acknowledges that other Premier Leagues are available (and that other countries exist, for that matter).

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

'First Division'?

Comment

Best GK in Prem?

NB If 'it' - whatever 'it' is - doesn't work for '100% of people', then I'd hazard that that doesn't leave a great deal of leeway for anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                        X