longeared wrote: An ant on a pub table.
    Did the ant get across?

Comment

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Landscape for me, Sits

Still lovely, mind.

Comment

Landscape for me too. I don't know tinypic. Most apps have rotate and crop functions of some kind I think. And yes, it looks just fine as it is.

We're all learners, I should remember to save images at something less than 20megapixels for posting here. I apologise for slowing down the pages

Comment

You're not missing much with Tinypic. Its only benefit is being free. I am open to other free places to save your photos online.

Just went for a routine blood test, so took the opportunity to eat my sandwich in the car, rather than at my desk:

Brennan Park, Waverton NSW. 16 June 1.00pm

Comment

I take photos when out walking the dog and then try to arty them up a bit.

Comment

I'm too thick to post a picture from Dropbox, but I took a photo for only about the fifth time in my life last week and it's really mundane.

Taken from the northern face of the golf hut, it's half a rainbow with a sun-soaked tree in the foreground and bits of the lake in the background.

Comment

Treibeis, you can just set up an account on Tinypic, Photobucket, or preferably something much much better if someone can suggest? Then it's easy to upload your photo and it even gives a URL with [img] thingies already in place.

Meanwhile, Furtho those are wonderful. I'm going to tweak my next effort and maybe try som B&W.

Comment

There, black and white

Last edited by Sits; 09-11-2019, 11:18.

Comment

I've started a mini craze of washing line selfies with this:

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Sits.

Here's what I was on about upthread:

Comment

I love that effect where the combination of sunlight and dark clouds make a tree paler than the sky behind.

Comment

I would very much appreciate a photo of each of the holes on Treibeis' crazy golf course on this thread.

Comment

caja-dglh wrote: I would very much appreciate a photo of each of the holes on Treibeis' crazy golf course on this thread.
                            There are three or four on the website, but they were taken by people who own a camera and/or a smartphone.

The latest one is a message to everybody who thinks I tell them not to stand on the holes because I love the sound of my own voice:

Comment

treibeis wrote: I'm too thick to post a picture from Dropbox, but I took a photo for only about the fifth time in my life last week and it's really mundane.

Taken from the northern face of the golf hut, it's half a rainbow with a sun-soaked tree in the foreground and bits of the lake in the background.
                              Nice!

If you've got dropbox you just need to put a picture in the public folder >right click > copy public link. Then paste it into the image link box here. No need to go to another site.

Comment

From my morning dog walk, John Roberts Dam, mundane for Burqueños, but worth a stop for Breaking Bad fans.

Comment

View on waking. 5:45am today

Comment

Typical Singapore morning, fresh and crisp.

Marina Bay Sands Hotel from Mandarin Orchard Hotel, 7.15am today. Straits, full of queued ships, in the background murk.

Comment

Like the ships balanced on the buildings. Nice framing.

Comment

Marginally clearer than this morning. There's a slight chance that old colonial building amongst the trees is Raffles.

Comment

They're not ships. It's the top of the buildings!

Comment

I can see the lotus building just below and left of the leftmost tower; have you found the esplanade (durian) building yet?

Comment

No, we had dinner in one of the Hawker markets at the Esplanade this evening which was a bit more "local" than the normal Sing dining exoerience. I'd been urged to try stingray, which I did, but found a bit disappointing.

AdC, the "ship" on top of the three towers is part of the hotel, but behind it are the real ships, just to confuse matters.

Comment

Bulrushes and Skags 9:00am this morning

Comment

Canada/US border, from the local off-leash dog park, today 2:00pm

Comment

Is that Point Roberts AdC? I wonder what it's like to live in the American Tijuana...

If that sign were on the other side of the border, it would have been shot up instead of being tagged and crumpled.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X