Transfers summer 2015 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote: What a tacky little man perez is.
    As you say, you pays your money....

Comment

I don't think there's any choice in it though.

Comment

Berbatov has signed for PAOK. I'm over the moon. I love PAOK because of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avoqrAnralQ

Comment

Dean Lewtas wrote: Nakrani wrote a typically awful blog about Lambert on the Guardian's site. I wonder how editorial meetings pan out with him? "And I think I'll write a terrible, over-sentimentalised article about Liverpool, like something from the official magazine. If that's ok?"
          EIM's Christmas present has now been sorted.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Were-Everywhere-Us-Liverpools-Through/dp/1785310429/

A diary of Liverpool Football Club's 2014/15 season, with a difference. The book may kick off with a chapter on the season opener and end with the last game; but this diary isn't written by a single author. Nor does it focus heavily on the actual football. Instead, We're Everywhere, Us is a collaboration - a compilation of pieces offering a different personal take on what it means to support Liverpool. Friendship. Family. Travel. Tragedy. Work. Each piece is a long, rich read, completely unique and distinct from those that precede and follow it. Some of the finest writers on Liverpool FC are involved, including Simon Hughes, Kevin Sampson, Melissa Reddy, Paul Tomkins, Mike Nevin and Steve Kelly. There are also contributions from Liverpool supporters living abroad, which gives We're Everywhere, Us a truly international feel - while opposition fans add yet another perspective on Liverpool FC's season, our captivating city and proud history.

Comment

Meanwhile. De Gea has signed a new contract.

Comment

Green Calx wrote: Meanwhile. De Gea has signed a new contract.
              Presumably Manchester United have sent a copy of the contract to Real Madrid in a format that they can read, and with the section marked "Release Clause" bolded and double underlined.

Comment

What a ridiculous and absurd turn of events.

Comment

He used to be on £35k a week. He turned down their offer of £200k a week, which is what led to this hilarious farce in the first place. Let's be generous and assume he's re-accepted £200k a week. That's an extra £8.5m a year, or £34m over 4 years. Add that to the £29m Man United would have got for selling him, they've effectively just spent £63m on a goalkeeper, having already signed Argentina's national keeper on a free (clearly Van Gaal's favoured one). Let's hope he's worth it.

Comment

I've just run Rogin's post through Google Translate, and this is how it came out:

"Ah, shit. SHIT. Shit!!"

Comment

Imagine you interpreting a post in the least generous term. Well I never.

Comment

Green Calx's Google Translate has put the exclamation marks in the wrong place and missed out the "Ha Ha Ha!!s".

Comment

Yes Hobbes, I'm sure Rogin is absolutely delighted that Man Utd's best player is hanging around for a while yet. Jesus.

Comment

Tribunal have ruled that Liverpool must pay Burnley £6.5m for Danny Ings plus a potential £1.5m based on appearances. There is a 20% sell-on fee.

New record for a tribunal. And no, this isn't the wrong thread.

Comment

EIM wrote: Berbatov has signed for PAOK. I'm over the moon. I love PAOK because of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avoqrAnralQ
                              What's that clip about?

Comment

Working...
                              X