Champions League QFs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League QFs

Tony, hernandez is giving thanks to god for being able to play in a match, and praying that no-one gets injured. I don't think he's asking for anything for himself as such.

Comment

Champions League QFs

I preferred it when Burgos looked like a bass player from Suicidal Tendencies* ;

That said, the bass player from Suicidal Tendencies probably looks a lot like Burgos does nowadays.

* a generic one, not necessarily the one that's in Metallica now .

Comment

Champions League QFs

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote: Tony, hernandez is giving thanks to god for being able to play in a match, and praying that no-one gets injured. I don't think he's asking for anything for himself as such.
        Yeah, well why canīt he do that in the dressing room instead of in front of an audience? Why does he need to be seen praying?

I stand by my ostentatious comment.

Comment

Champions League QFs

oh it's ostentatious alright, but he does it for slightly different reasons than you'd think.

Harry, that's the German Burgos I remember, and you can see why I didn't recognize him.

Comment

Champions League QFs

I certainly had to check that it actually was the same bloke.

Comment

Champions League QFs

Meanwhile, Real Madrid have met their match ...

Oceania Champions' League, just waiting to be taken over by corporate blood-suckers. Don't all rush.

Comment

Working...
              X