What's your own squad number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastard. HT. But ok, I will take that, if you take a sneaky one up the trumpe, when you are running for a through pass?

Fair swap.

Comment

I'll be number 1 then. But only if the keeper's kit is green

Comment

Pebbs: if the kit is green, you are Jan Tomaspellingmistake, and I claim my 5 (I dont have a pound sign on my US tablet).

He never wore* green.

*Insert Rod Stewart song, here.

Comment

Updated as per the recent choices. Is Gerontophile offering me some drugs?

Comment

If gerontophile has any drugs, he/she wont be giving/offering you, any.

Much as I love you. (If you change your name to Robin Chernenko, too many drugs.)

Comment

Ger, if you want 2 I'll take 28. David Eyres' old number, he was playing at 41 and I'm not quite there yet.

Comment

Oi, oi, hang on! Players don't just barter their numbers around. Gerontophile hasn't even expressed a desire for the 2 shirt, you'll both stay as you are.

Comment

nmrfox got there before me, I was number 5 for pretty much as long as I played competitive football.

Comment

Righto chief. Thought he was replying to me. I'm happy with 2, although whether I can handle the glamour of being a Dixon, Parker or Henchoz, who knows?

Comment

I'll reluctantly take 19 then. Just because I love Nikola Zigic.

Comment

As 5 has gone, I'll take 14. Because Xabi Alonso.

Comment

Go on then, I’ll take number 10.

Having watched Del Piero play a couple of seasons for Sydney FC, I reckon I can play that role of jogging and pointing and taking all the set pieces.

Comment

Pat McGatt wrote: The year of my birth. It's the proper thing to do, right?
                            So a Hitlerish 36, then?

Comment

pebblethefish wrote:
                              Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis
                              Since I have the back of Paolo Maldini tattooed on my right upper arm
                              You actually have a bloke's back tattooed on your arm? Is it hairy?
                              No Christmas present for you

This is on my arm

I want to add this

Without all the words and bloody lyrics in those pic's.

Comment

In my first U10 game of Gaelic football in 1993, I took no 24 from the bag and scored two goals and a point.

I'll take that as when I played football I was 2 and that's gone.

Comment

Updates done. I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks now so I may not be able to add any new numbers so efficiently but they will get done, I assure you.

Comment

I'll have 20. Not good enough for the first team, not enough stamina to last a full game, but if you sub me on with twenty minutes to go I might just bang in four goals for no apparent reason.

Comment

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote: 96.
                                      To celebrate Eric Cantona's double double winning Cup Final goal? That's very sweet of you.

Comment

Gutted that both 13 and 27 (twice!) have gone. I'll cut the oranges then.

Harry and jwdd - with 27, is it all about the shape made in between the two digits, that kind of parallelogram? That's what I like about it, anyway. There's almost rotational symmetry in there.

Comment

Last time I played in a team it was 42, because of The Hitchhiker's Guide to he Galaxy. Probably wouldn't be again.

Comment

(Also, we were banned from choosing number 69 at my school, so one guy paid extra for 66. Heh.)

Comment

I've always worn 4, or 5 when not available.

As they're both taken here, I'll have 34 please.

That was my employee number at my first job, and, if you squint while holding it up to a mirror on an angle, my initials.

Comment

I've always taken 8 whenever available, however 6 would suit me fine too

Comment

Haussmann wrote: (Also, we were banned from choosing number 69 at my school)
                                                  Any team whose club shop print this number on a replica shirt should have points deducted, on each and every occasion.

Number of points depends on the inevitably 'hilarious' name that goes above it.

Comment

andrew7610 wrote:
                                                    Originally posted by Haussmann
                                                    (Also, we were banned from choosing number 69 at my school)
                                                    Any team whose club shop print this number on a replica shirt should have points deducted, on each and every occasion.

Number of points depends on the inevitably 'hilarious' name that goes above it.
                                                    Mr Sham says hello.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X