The Shirt Locker - Kit Gallery 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ursus arctos wrote: BLT, I wonder if Leroux's departure will affect the Reign's plans for the third kit.
    I don't follow.

Comment

Harry Truscott wrote:
      Originally posted by Bored of Education
      Oh, the Shirt Locker. Very droll. What with that and "Raised By Wolves", I am not doing too well presently.
      What did you think it was instead of "Shirt"?
      No, I just didn't get the Hurt/Shirt pun.

I didn't get 'Raised by Wolves' at all until you mentioned it, though I've never seen it. It can't be as good as 'Poldark', can it.
      Oh, you with your faux-poshness. It was crap in the 70s and it can't be any better now.

Comment

Bizarre Löw Triangle wrote: Third kit - ultra vile would be more appropriate, I think.

That looks like a Jacks' change kit from a season or two ago which was pretty nice.

Comment

BLT, I was just noting that at a minimum they will need a new advert.

Comment

No photos yet, but a scandal brewing at Harrogate Railway...

After a special emergency meeting of the committee last night, due to an unfortunate accident while laundering the first team's kit, and given that our current supplier is unable to fulfil an emergency order; it has been decided to source new shirts from Jako for the remainder of this season. To keep costs to a minimum we have also decided to continue using the new shirts for the whole of next season.

Unfortunately, Jako only have a supply of Yellow and black stripe shirts available - the same colours as Harrogate Town. After an hour long debate, we decided unanimously that although this wasn't an ideal situation, since we wouldn't be playing Harrogate Town in the league that this would not be too much of a problem. If we play Town during pre-season, we will make alternative arrangements.

We will consider adopting the new colours throughout the club over the coming months.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

News from 1 April?

Comment

ursus arctos wrote: BLT, I was just noting that at a minimum they will need a new advert.
                That's Mariah Nogueira isn't it?

Comment

Yes, that's not Sydney.

Comment

Sigh.

Her picture on the Reign website looks very different.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Comment

There's been a leak of what is rumoured to be NUFC's kits for 2015/16. The first kit isn't so bad:

After that things begin to deteriorate rapidly. The third kit is a bit weird, but not completely reprehensible:

But then we have the second kit:

I presently own a pair of Puma shoes, and am tempted to through them out the window. Shame a braying crowd of abject morons will doubtless end up buying this shite.

Comment

I don't know, if there isn't a crap Newcastle kit, it's not a new kits thread.

Comment

ursus arctos wrote: News from 1 April?
                          Yes, forgot to allude to that!

Comment

I think that grey Newcastle change kit is far better than the hideous asymmetrical third kit. Something of an eighties feel to it, like Liverpool's Candy change kit.

Comment

Seriously Harry? It's fucking awful. It looks like a bathroom floor.

Comment

Seriously, but then I did take a great deal of care over the design of my bathroom floor.

I wouldn't say it's a favourite of mine but it's an interesting innovative design that someone's spent some thought and time on. The third kit has been doodled by someone chatting to their mum on the phone and looks like standard issue for an employee of a low-rent pizza franchise.

Comment

Also that third kit is another classic case of "pointless third kit that is the same colour as the first kit and will therefore be no use at all in the event of a colour clash."

Am I the only one who is horrified by the home kit though? The blue trim looks all wrong, and if you look at the bottom of the shirt there are also diagonal blue stripes within the black stripes! Horrific.

To be fair the change kit is also hideous, and far too OM for me.

Comment

Not to mention the sponsor.

Comment

I thought it was very OM too and that is certainly part of the appeal.

Comment

Does it remind you of this, Harry?

Comment

It didn't but I suppose that is from the tail end of the era I was thinking of.

Comment

Harry Truscott wrote: Seriously, but then I did take a great deal of care over the design of my bathroom floor.

Bathroom floor design, knicker-wetting schoolgirls. I'm seeing a useful confluence of interests here.

Comment

Fussbudget wrote: Am I the only one who is horrified by the home kit though? The blue trim looks all wrong, and if you look at the bottom of the shirt there are also diagonal blue stripes within the black stripes! Horrific
                                              Looks like a collar-less version of this kit.

Comment

But that one doesn't have the horrible "blue stripes within the black stripes" effect as far as I can see? Much better sponsor too, obviously.

Nef, your stalking of Harry is coming across a little creepy. Maybe have a warm bath and a cup of tea and see if that helps?

Comment

I'm fine, thanks harry is the man who has decided to deluge the board with sexist remarks about "schoolgirls' piss stained knickers" You sound as though you don't have a problem with that.

Comment

I thought I was OTF's go-to misogynist-sexist cunt?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X