Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick bastard.

Comment

I can never do with these tomato soups that aren't Heinz Cream Of Tomato. Like gnocchi and baked beans, you could make your own but it is too much effort for an inferior product. Yes, I appreciate that it is full of sugar but that it is why it is so good.

Comment

Inferior product? I'm sure any appropriate restaurant could rustle up a proper tomato soup that'd knock Mr 57 Varieties into a cocked hat.

Comment

Nah.

Comment

Yeah. Trombino's in Albuquerque do a tomato soup that could make you weep in appreciation.

Comment

Well, Bored perhaps has a round-about point - I mean, it's likely going to be hard to sell the Real McCoy to folk still addicted to sugar and preservatives.

Comment

Feeling a bit grotty today when I got up so made a batch of my ham, lentil, pea and tomato soup. Bought the ingredients at the weekend. Was cooking for about four hours. Just had the first bowl with some fresh crusty bread. Wonderful.

Comment

Yup, it's that time of the year again. Not particularly organised this year, but today's is Waitrose Country Vegetable.

Comment

I had an Ainsley Harriott wild mushroom packet soup with my lunch today. It was okay.

Lots of veggies ready for me to make proper homemade, however.

Comment

Working...
                    X