Shia LaBeouf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shia LaBeouf

I first saw/heard of him on Ben Affleck and Matthew Damon's series Project Trainwreck, in which they promise young up and coming directors the chance to direct their own movie, of which they turn the reality show into what incompetent clownfoons the young directors are.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329910/

In the second season, they picked a screenplay called "The Battle of Shaker Heights," and two doofus comedy directors from Maine. And yes, they are pretty much the only comedy directors from Maine.

Great actors like William Sadler are massacred by the very own producers producing the show (of which I'll always love and respect Sadler for sticking up for the two,) and the producers make a move for Shia LaBeouf to take the lead.

The kid was kind, caring, and compassionate to the two directors, and worked his ass off for them. His mother came off like one of those dumpy hippies who bases her life around her son. You never see those types amongst child actors.

I guess what I'm saying is in a show where almost everyone looks like the lowest line of slugslime, Shia looked like an angel. I'll always have time for that kid, and hope he can find his way.

Comment

Shia LaBeouf

jason voorhees wrote: I first saw/heard of him on Ben Affleck and Matthew Damon's series Project Trainwreck, in which they promise young up and coming directors the chance to direct their own movie, of which they turn the reality show into what incompetent clownfoons the young directors are.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329910/

In the second season, they picked a screenplay called "The Battle of Shaker Heights," and two doofus comedy directors from Maine. And yes, they are pretty much the only comedy directors from Maine.

Great actors like William Sadler are massacred by the very own producers producing the show (of which I'll always love and respect Sadler for sticking up for the two,) and the producers make a move for Shia LaBeouf to take the lead.

The kid was kind, caring, and compassionate to the two directors, and worked his ass off for them. His mother came off like one of those dumpy hippies who bases her life around her son. You never see those types amongst child actors.

I guess what I'm saying is in a show where almost everyone looks like the lowest line of slugslime, Shia looked like an angel. I'll always have time for that kid, and hope he can find his way.
      I remember that. But I thought The Battle of Shaker Heights was season one and the second season was a horror movie and then they just gave up because they discovered that the concept just wasn't working.

Comment

Shia LaBeouf

Season 1 was with this guy who did a movie about a Jewish kid dying of cancer, Stolen Summer - which elicited the greatest quote ever from Harvey Weinstein - who footed the $1,000,000 bill for the movie and the show.

After he watched it with Ben Affleck, he turned and said, "Let me get this straight - I just laid a mill down for a movie about a Catholic kid who scares his Jewish friend dying of cancer to convert..."

Comment

Shia LaBeouf

More Shia LaBeouf attention-seeking stupidity.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/stargazing_blog/2014/11/shia_labeouf_says_he_was_raped_during_performance_ art_show_.html

Comment

Shia LaBeouf

I like him. He has a jittery quality to his acting that makes it look like he's making it up. Badly making it up, mind, but it's interesting nonetheless. He's clearly a fanny in real life, though. But then so are most people.

Comment

Working...
            X