Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynda Bellingham

died [strike]today[/strike] yesterday

She was doing all the chat circuits last week, she looked like she'd been through it but was still like what always seemed to be herself. Pleasant, jolly, kind, attractive. Not obviously what one thinks of someone who has less than a week to live. Credit to her for that.

I sort of fancied her as the [strike]OXO[/strike] Oxo lady and am not sure if I ever saw her fantastic tits in Confessions Of A Driving Instructor or imagined them. She seemed unaffected and normal on Loose Women when I caught that too.

rip

Lynda Bellingham

She died yesterday, in fact. I think I recall her more for her TV cameos and those Oxo ads than for 'her fantastic tits in Confessions Of A Driving Instructor', but there we go.

RIP, indeed.

Comment

Lynda Bellingham

Oh no I had no idea she was sick. She always seemed to be a lovely person, with a lovely voice.

Comment

Lynda Bellingham

Jeez. Heard her on the radio just last week talking very positively and engagingly about her decision to give up chemotherapy and coming to terms with the prospect of death. It didn't seem like it would come so soon. RIP.

Comment

Lynda Bellingham

She apparently stopped the treatment because she wanted one more Xmas with her family.

Comment

Working...
          X