• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magyar rapszódiák

The Faroes lead.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Ah well, DG, the WC qualifiers will be starting soon.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Oh, come on, surely even the most small-minded mexican wouldn't begrudge Norn Iron a finals appearance?

Strolled round to Lavery's to catch the second half. Some shithawk somewhere was shouting about Gypsies and something about getting Romanians to wash his car. Fucking prick.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Calvert wrote: Oh, come on, surely even the most small-minded mexican wouldn't begrudge Norn Iron a finals appearance?
          Our memories aren't that short.

Is Bingham still alive?

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

I see the goals went in relatively late, and that they appear to have both been scored by one of Romania's defenders.

Paul Papp is a great name.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Green Calx wrote:
              Originally posted by Calvert
              Oh, come on, surely even the most small-minded mexican wouldn't begrudge Norn Iron a finals appearance?
              Our memories aren't that short.

Is Bingham still alive?
              Seriously, why not try to get the fuck over it, eh?

It didn't affect you or anybody belonging to you in the slightest

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Equally, it doesn't mean I have to want them to do well.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

It makes you look foolish continually bring up '93.
                  It was a fucking horrendous time here. You know nothing about it.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

I'm afraid I'm not getting into this.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Good lad.
                      Just stop.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Strolled round to Lavery's to catch the second half. Some shithawk somewhere was shouting about Gypsies and something about getting Romanians to wash his car. Fucking prick.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

That's right. I'm sure there's no racism or assholery in your country.

You can fuck off.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

but it's so much worse in your country. Lots of your fans think like that about us, which is weird on so many levels, but that's the majority strand of political unionism for you.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Oh, is this the official youze'us are worser than us 'uns thread now?

Like GC said, let's drop it.
                              Who wants to read more of this tedium?

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Oh, PM for GC.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

it's not you'se are worser than us. We're not part of this.were just grand. a big chunk of the people in your country are just really really awful though, and the idea of those people being anything other than miserable is upsetting.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

were just grand.
                                    Hahaha.

You're not, though. You're very far from grand.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

I can't understand why supporting Northern Ireland automatically implies an endorsement of its politics.

It seems to me a bit like saying that anyone who supported the ROI during the Charlie Haughey years endorsed his corruption. Or Fianna Fail during the Celtic Tiger years.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Morning all. A deserved beating as our lack of quality replacements in defence was exposed. Just kept aimlessly giving them back possession, and the lad San Martean ran the show.

With the rare luxury of a choice of channels, I saw the last ten minutes of the Battle of Britain. Counted at least four fouls worthy of at least a yellow. Still, Nicola Sturgeon, Peter Robinson, Betty Windsor your boys took one hell of a beating...

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Roy Carroll heads straight from the airport to keep a clean sheet for Notts County at Coventry.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Dunarean Gradinar wrote: Still, Nicola Sturgeon, Peter Robinson, Betty Windsor your boys took one hell of a beating...
                                            Any more of this and you'll have Gonzo on here posting question marks.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Duncan Gardner wrote: Roy Carroll heads straight from the airport to keep a clean sheet for Notts County at Coventry.
                                              I was stunned when I read this earlier. I thought that sort of thing went out with the utilising of modern approaches to rest & recuperation. There's no way Carroll could have been at anywhere near peak physical condition for today's game. It's not so much the exertions of the 90minutes, given that he's a goalkeeper, but that he wouldn't have had an adequate night's sleep and recovery. And the long journey just adds to the fatigue.

The clean sheet will justify Notts County's decision to play him, but I still think it's a stupid thing to do.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Outside Agent wrote:
                                                Any more of this and you'll have Gonzo on here posting question marks
                                                I doubt it. He's a regular on other forum foot.ie, whining about a Sky Sports wind-up (about your team relying on a large number of players from outside the country and who've never lived in it).

Agree about Carroll. I'm guessing that his club's back-up is either an inexperienced youngster or non-contract journeyman.

The big man (who has a slight speech impediment) sounded jet-lagged in his post-match interviews.

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Surely a goalkeeper wouldn't be that tired after a match?

Comment

Magyar rapszódiák

Mentally rather than physically perhaps. As well as marshalling a defence including two D3 players, he seems to see it as his role to take the stick from oppo fans.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X