Jeremy Kyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Kyle

Has apparently been pepper-sprayed in Magaluf.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-kyle-magaluf-pepper-spray-attack-3866342

Jeremy Kyle

Nice to see good news reported by the press from time to time.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Excellent news.

A couple of friends of mine went to see a taping of his show (no, I've no idea why) and he's apparently just as bad off-camera and treats his audience the same, it not worse, than he does the guests.

A face you'd never tire of punching.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

I was walking through Times Square once and got stopped by a woman asking if I wanted free tickets to a taping of his show:

Me: "of course not, he's a twat"
          Her: "hmm... every British person I've asked has said that so far..."

I hadn't realised that we'd subjected the Americans to him before that!

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

The bouncer who claims he pepper-sprayed Jeremy Kyle at a Magaluf nightclub says he would do it again.
            No shit.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

In some ways, the doorman is very much a hero but, I have to say, if you don't want Magaluf looking shit, pepper spraying people isn't the best idea. I have certainly cancelled my booking,

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

The thing with the JK show is that it's been the only programme that consistently gives a platform for people that (up until recently anyway) are not represented on mainstream tv.

Yes he's personally very exploitative, but the show represents accurately behaviours of vast amounts of the great non-voting unwashed.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

What bugs me most about Kyle is the way he tries to justify his exploitative, retrograde garbage as though he's providing some kind of 'service'.

Shame it wasn't acid.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Luke R wrote: The thing with the JK show is that it's been the only programme that consistently gives a platform for people that (up until recently anyway) are not represented on mainstream tv.

Yes he's personally very exploitative, but the show represents accurately behaviours of vast amounts of the great non-voting unwashed.
                    jesus christ

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

(I wasn't quite sure how seriously to take that post.)

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Bored of Education wrote: In some ways, the doorman is very much a hero but, I have to say, if you don't want Magaluf looking shit, pepper spraying people isn't the best idea. I have certainly cancelled my booking,
                        Name one.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Congratulations Luke, you got a bite.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

I don't understand why anyone would want him to have acid thrown at him.

Used to watch occasionally when I finished work in the early hours and only had five TV channels. He does speak sense to people on the margins who have no sense whatsoever, never having been taught properly. Maybe he even makes a tiny difference.

Here's a psychiatrist with a good word for him:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8145943/Dont-scoff-at-Jeremy-Kyle-to-many-hes-a-saviour.html

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

No, the acid thing's a bit much, but I'd love to kick him square in the knackers.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Etienne wrote: Congratulations Luke, you got a bite.
                                call that a bite? pft

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

I don't understand why anyone would want him to have acid thrown at him.
                                  Okay, a bag of acid drops then, if we're going to be picky.

I didn't mean it literally when suggesting last week to my sister that her postman 'wanted shooting', either. After all, I'd suspect that he wouldn't want it at all.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

One of my favourites, that.

'You want your head kicking in, pal.'

'Well, not really.'

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Pepper spray isn't acid.

I am not getting this about his being the only outlet for voices of those on a low-income. There have been many areas for this even before reality TV and Kyle is just showing one particular facet of this group.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Jah Womble wrote:
                                          Shame it wasn't acid.
                                          Read the thread, Bored, before your eagerness to disagree with MsD ends the thread in a tedious multi-page shitstorm

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

I am not getting this about his being the only outlet for voices of those on a low-income. There have been many areas for this even before reality TV and Kyle is just [strike]showing[/strike] exploiting one particular facet of this group.
                                            Fixed.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Etienne wrote:
                                              Originally posted by Jah Womble
                                              Shame it wasn't acid.
                                              Read the thread, Bored, before your eagerness to disagree with MsD ends the thread in a tedious multi-page shitstorm
                                              Not eagerness but yours is a good point well made.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Bored of Education wrote: I am not getting this about his being the only outlet for voices of those on a low-income. There have been many areas for this even before reality TV and Kyle is just showing one particular facet of this group.
                                                I'm not sure I mean just low income, that's not a concise enough description for them. I meant a certain type of fodder which do seem to be under represented. For better and for worse perhaps. There's millions of em.

BoE. I'd be interested in what mainstream examples you could give. Benefits Street. Sub-human and on the dole from Channel 5, Shameless maybe?

thin gruel

Comment

Jeremy Kyle

Pepper spray is nasty shit, believe me...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X