• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly. The Ann Coulter of the UK. Whatever her name is

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
      Possibly. The Ann Coulter of the UK. Whatever her name is
      Yep, that's Hopkins. She's left the UK to make her fortune or spout her vile hate in the USA.

Price is the glamour model and ex of Dwight Yorker iirc.

Comment

Katie Price is also a fairly nice person, with a bit of self-deprecating humour going on. Not that your description wasn't fair or anything, she's first and foremost a glamour model.

Comment

It so happens that Hopkins couldn’t catch on here, and is now employed by Rebel Media, who are sort of the Breitbart of Canada.

Comment

Her Tweets have got more and more deranged, I noticed. She used to flog that sort of "man down the pub common sense" extreme end of throwback conservatism, now it's loony hateful conspiracy crap with Islam to blame for everything.

Comment

She has to pay her libel bills somehow.

Comment

She also needs healthcare for her epilepsy which probably wasn't covered in the USA.

Comment

She is being somewhat hypocritical if she's doing some 'health tourism'

Comment

Oh, joy, some UKIP members think Jo Marney is a "plant" sent by MI5 to bring down UKIP and force us to stay in the EU.

A snippet from a long conversation:

"Jo Marney was a plant. I believe she has been photographed with various UKIP male members. And anyone who thought we could safely run a ground-breaking new political party without stirring some very dark forces against us was /is very naïve. the infiltration came much earlier than Carswell in the person of Steve Crowther, executive chairman who became a law unto himself and did as he pleased with UKIP, introducing dirty tricks and even substituting honest regional chairmen with yes-men who were bribed to destroy UKIP principles, and oust reasonable UKIP members by briefing against them with lies. I speak from personal experience.
                    The very interesting fact about Crowther is that despite much research no-one has been able to find a personal history about him. So your mention of MI5 may be very apt."

Comment

You have to remember though, these people are seriously paranoid.
                      More bizarre theories than David Icke...

Comment

Newsthump does it again (probably NSFW)

Comment

An open letter to Party members. This is fun. I didn't know they were threatening to shoot each other etc. ...

http://www.ukipdaily.com/open-letter-nec/

Comment

Henry Bolton's doing a great job. Soon he'll be the only cunt left in that wretched party.

Comment

"Ukip boss Henry Bolton not being paid in bid to oust him by PENURY" says The Sun (ukip-refusing-to-pay-under-fire-boss-henry-bolton-in-bid-to-starve-him-out/) … "Complete lies he has had payments in December and January", say UKIP.

Comment

Trans: "Since Nigel left we don't have the money."

Comment

As there's another UKIP thread on the go and this one went off on tangents pages ago, I think I can mention that BF are also experiencing resignations due to disquiet with shenanigans by the leadership including the misuse of funds, sexual misbehaviour, violence and bullying. There was a post on their FB page but it's been removed. Shame, as it was every bit as entertaining as the UKIP business which is still ongoing.

Comment

... aaaand Bolton lied on his CV, and his website, claiming amongst other things to have a "BA in Military Studies" from Sandhurst, a qualification that they don't award, if anyone does.

Comment

C4 News last night said that Bolton had said that his NVQ Level 6 (or whatever) was "the equivalent of a BA, but people abroad wouldn't know what that was".

I'm got to admit, it's pretty inventive.

Comment

Yes, it's the EU's fault, apparently.

Comment

These are the loons who've got us out of the EU. Periodic reminder.

Comment

You can get a BA in Military History obviously and I believe Ashford Uni do an on-line BA in Military Studies, which is probably the same thing.

Either way Bolton's an arse and his military career was probably spent behind a desk checking inventories.

Comment

Bolton's not an arse, he's a gigantic, pustulating boil on the cock-end of humanity. Same as the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                                Bolton's not an arse, he's a gigantic, pustulating boil on the cock-end of humanity. Same as the rest of them.
                                                Well yeah, but I'm in a good mood today.

Tomorrow he'll be a cunt.

Comment

*like*

Comment

I'm working with three real ex-Army officers at the moment (not literally now, I'm sitting with the cat on my lap), two of them Majors, and they have found much mirth in Mr Bolton's claims.

The Facebook page is a hoot.

https://www.facebook.com/henry.bolton.7

Comment

Working...
                                                    X