Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entourage

I've just finished the four seasons of Entourage. It's fantastic. The most likeable characters on TV. Drama and Ari are hilariously funny. How come no one told me how good it was?

When does Season 5 start airing?

Entourage

I foking love Entourage. It took me a couple of episodes to get it - by which I mean understand Johnny Drama as one of the greatest comic creations ever - and then it just got better and better.

Comment

Entourage

As I've said on the few other Entourage threads we've had, the show is even better if you live in LA and get the many in-jokes.

As for new episodes, Season 5 is going to be in the Fall. I think the writer's strike pushed everything back. Apparently Dom will be coming back. Ugh--I hated him.

Comment

Entourage

I didn't realise that there had been previous threads. I did a quick search and didn't see anything.

Dom upset the whole balance of the show. I didn't like him either. He brought too much conflict to the group. That's normally a good thing in a show as it creates tension but the quality of the show was more in the tight friendship caring for each other and trying to do things their way. That and having rib-breaking jokes.

Comment

Entourage

The other threads were on the old board.

Comment

Entourage

The thread on the old board.

It was in World. I searched Film which explains why I came up with nada.

Comment

Working...
            X