Whitehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitehouse

I expect that those who would want to know about this event already do.

Still - no harm in mentioning it, I suppose. ...Unless you go along and get deafened as a result. In which case evilC accepts no responsibility ...ever!

Whitehouse

Chris Corsano alone is worth going to this for.

Comment

Whitehouse

Totally. I caught him by accident at the Venn Festival a couple of years ago, and he was amazing.

Speaking of drum magic, how were the Bordeoms last night?

Comment

Whitehouse

Crazy, and crazy loud. They did about 40 minutes, and short-circuited the main ring of the store three times due to the amount of things they were playing and the volume they were playing at.

I only recognized the last tune (which they have been playing for at least the last six years, yet I still don't know the title of). They were filming it, and there were lots of bootlegs going on.

It was really good to pick up eYe's off-mic screaming. I think it was a semi-rehearsal session for them (especially with the power cutting) but was quite incredible. My ears still hurt this morning, though standing as far away from the amp stack (a whole twenty feet) but directly in front may not have helped.

Comment

Whitehouse

This is also possibly maybe the last whitehouse performances ever, as they aren't working together going forward.

I am not sure if I quite buy that, but it sounds like it will be a while.

Comment

Working...
          X