X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are the Ref/Umpire/Judge/whatever.

Whose crimes are the most heinous here?

Exhibit A:

(And I know the ladies and gentlemen of the jury have seen the following evidence before pertaining to a different case.)

Exhibit B:

I get B, but I only recognize (I think) Mel Gibson in A. What's the gag?

Comment

A, only because anything with Family Guy is the worst. I don't get what the gag is either.

Comment

Sadly, judging by the first two responses, it would appear the worst part of the gag is that Piers Morgan is right, and nobody does know who the bloke in the middle is!

(It's Hammond, Clarkson, & May btw. That well-known firm of b-list estate agents).

Comment

Incandenza wrote: A, only because anything with Family Guy is the worst.
          I agree.

Comment

I had to Google further to find out what the joke was. I had forgotten about Top Gear. I didn't know it was that popular of a show here that they would do something with them on Family Guy.

Comment

Incandenza wrote: I had to Google further to find out what the joke was. I had forgotten about Top Gear. I didn't know it was that popular of a show here that they would do something with them on Family Guy.
              You lucky, lucky bastard.

Comment

We get Top Gear on BBC Canada. I think I made it through about ten minutes, once. I was baffled by that in-studio bit where they sit around a car with that grinning crowd of slack-jawed gawkers hanging about...doing nothing... Who are they? What do they do? The rest of the show wasn't much, either.

Comment

That aside, what was wrong with portraying a rather large Mama Cass on Scooby Doo? Mama Cass was rather large.

Comment

The fact she had to shill for Hanna Barbera?

Comment

HB owned Saturday morning TV from about '65 to '77. How could she not appear. I'm sure she was paid for her trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X