Dr. Horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Horrible

For those Joss Whedon fans here (if any), he just released the first part of his online/side-project/weirdness Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, with Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion.

All in all, not bad, especially considering what's on TV these days.

Dr. Horrible

Keep up!

Comment

Dr. Horrible

Kick ass.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

Keep up!
        Damn. Your post fell off the first page of film, and I couldn't be arsed to look further in my hurry to spread the good news.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

Oh, so that's what that is--I noticed some of my Facebook peeps becoming fans of it, and I had no clue about it.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

I am unashamed by my total geek-out over this. It's great.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

I'm right there with you, Matej. Disappointment that there's only one more episode left has already begun to set in.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

I thought they were supposed to be free through the weekend? It looks like they're all down now. I don't care to watch, but Mrs. Inca went to school with Whedon's little brother, and wants to see what all the fuss is about (and she also sat next to NPH on a flight from Oakland to LA).

Comment

Dr. Horrible

I can still access them for free from the link in my first post.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

I get a "This Video Cannot Be Accessed From This Site" message in the frame.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

That's weird, I don't have that issue. Anyway, I think it's all up on YouTube as well. Here's act II.

Comment

Dr. Horrible

That was pretty damn cool. I'm going to have to go through the comic now.

Comment

Working...
                        X