No announcement yet.

A Well Regulated Militia . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may take generations - progress happens one funeral at a time - but it’s worth the effort now.

Comment

Fearless

https://twitter.com/lyliahmtaylor/status/964706848115970048

Comment

and they know what they're doing

https://twitter.com/sighnatasha/status/965248260888842240

Comment

This is great stuff.

Comment

John Kasich giving it large about both sides.

He got an A from the NRA.

Comment

It would be useful, as Ursus says, to see what the funding from wider gun interests is. I can see a few doing a nice shuffle from the NRA to companies who make guns and other weapons. Doubtless, that will be "legitimate defence" companies.

Comment

I've had my first encounter with somebody called Andre Bauer.

"Chicago" has come up.

Comment

He's referred to "biker bars", which don't get robbed because everybody has guns.

The ex-governor of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm, didn't take any shit. Looked quite impressive. Then again, I said that about Chuck Schumer from seeing him on CNN.
                  Last edited by Tubby Isaacs; 18-02-2018, 17:39.

Comment

I worked with Ms. Granholm in a previous life. She's always been impressive.

She would have been a candidate for national office had she not been born in Canada.

Comment

A minor point, but Nevada is in the wrong position on that map.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

She would have been a candidate for national office had she not been born in Canada.
                        That was going to be my next question.

Comment

That bloke was the worst since Jeffrey Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Yeah. I was massively disappointed when I discovered that.

Comment

I’m sure Brendan O’Neill’s hot take on the affair will reassure all those those think that Gonzales kid (what’s in a name, eh) went too damn SJW far. We’re misunderstanding the Real Concerns Ordinary Americans have about black and Hispanic imaginary bogeymen coming into Salt of the Earth white neighborhoods and getting up to now good. Easy for Privileged snowflakes to demand gun control, you’re not on the receiving end of the sheer uppityness the Struggling White Middle Class have to put up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                That bloke was the worst since Jeffrey Lord.
                                There's a few at the same level: Steve Cortes, for example. But CNN is still playing a false equivalence game by giving them airtime; they should be confined to the Fox echo chamber.

Comment

Nice campaign you have there. Would be a shame if anything... happened to it.

https://twitter.com/Burns4WI/status/958038673957838849

Comment

https://twitter.com/mtehuitz/status/965577508954542080

Comment

Seen on twitter:

Comment

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/965965538286383104

Comment

That's an unsually concrete proposal, isn't it? Don't they normally keep it vague?

A few people are going to enjoy quoting that.

Comment

Tim Burns there is up for election today.

Comment

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/h...s-of-the-teens

Comment

The American Right are so vile, so hate-filled,
                                                so repulsive.
                                                . They must be stopped. And if anyone can do it, these kids can.

Comment

We are fucked if we keep treating these bastards like rational actors you can debate. So yeah the future is in the hands of those kids or we are doomed by the Pelosi/Schumer dealmakers. All the fucking boomers despairing of the apathetic youth, we now have a generation that might not waste their hand rolling around in mud. Fail better.

Comment

Anybody who identifies as right wing is already scum, but these fuckers take it to another level. Hopefully one day they'll get theirs.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X