Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad

Were you referring to Better Call Saul, G-Man? There has been nothing about revival of Breaking Bad.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Well, there ahve been a number of hoaxes. Nothing even-by-the-standards-of-tv-rumours reputable.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Apparently Better Call Saul will be revisiting some of the characters.
        Though it's been confirmed that they won't include Walt or Jesse, at least in the first season (and probably ever).

Comment

Breaking Bad

Toro Toro wrote: Well, there ahve been a number of hoaxes. Nothing even-by-the-standards-of-tv-rumours reputable.
          Ah, yes, seems that I glanced at a hoax.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Done.

Excellent.

Not quite The Wire, but very close. Very satisfying finale, for me.

I never hated the Aztek, either, fwiw.

Comment

Breaking Bad

How about Jesse's mid-80s Toyota wagon?

Comment

Breaking Bad

I still haven't managed to get into this. Tried a couple of times.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Yeah, I like that Toyota, too. I like odd cars; but I'm very open about that.

TT, that's a shame. It's really quite an exceptional series. It arcs very well and ends, for me, satisfyingly.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Progress - finally took up Series 1 again after watching the first six episodes almost a year ago. Was very happy it only took one episode to reach the end of the series, it felt like a real achievement. Have now ventured as far as Series Two, Episode One.

Very hard not to love every second of this.

Comment

Breaking Bad

Well, I know you're all poised by your screens and delaying going to bed because you want to see if I'll finally post that update on where I am with Breaking Bad. The answer is, as of this evening, Series 4 Episode 4. I had to stop for a while (several months) just before the end of the second series because it was summer and, frankly, I couldn't handle the violence.

Last night we watched three episodes and I had a night of fucked-up dreams, all night long. Just watched another three, and I'm delaying going to bed. Not because I'm scared of more bad dreams (much), but because I'm supposed to be doing a radio interview with someone in Fort Lauderdale at 1.35am, but it's a good excuse not to lie down and have another mentally disturbed night.

My favourite character right now is Gus's world-weary hitman. I laugh quite a lot while watching BB, and then it seems I go to bed and process all the bad stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X