Germany-Italy-Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany-Italy-Spain

I still surprised that Italy seem to overcome Germany in the Semi's easily, that did not seem like the German team that we had been watching. Then in the Final Italy was preety well beaten by the Spanish. They say that Italy was worn out by the Germans before they got to the final. Anycase it was a good Euro 2012.

Germany-Italy-Spain

I wasn't surprised that Italy beat Germany. These Germans don't seem to have the winning mentality of their much-vaunted predecessors. They've got into the habit of losing semi-finals and finals. They remind me of Arsenal - no answer when faced with clever, experienced, tactically astute opponents.

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

Yup, die Mannschaft lost their winning mentality, they aren‘t battle-wise anymore nor tactical astute. The Italian team had 5 yellow cards in the SF, every one was a well timed tactical foul; the German team had one yellow, for complaining in the 92. min for god‘s sake!

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

You know what this board needs: A forum about Euro 2012 with threads about subjects like football games in them, in which people can discuss talking points.

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

G-Man wrote: You know what this board needs: A forum about Euro 2012 with threads about subjects like football games in them, in which people can discuss talking points.
          So where did I go wrong. I thought it was a good topic?

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

There already are threads that have dealt with these things in great detail.

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

Glad to see you keeping up the traditional OTF response to newcomers, G-Man...

Welcome, Johnnyleftback and Crazy Knight, good to have some new blood. As G says, there were threads on both the Germany-Italy semi and the Final. Feel free to make your points about either game on those.

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

Does this smell slightly of someone being kicked off the forum and urging mates to enter, or himself testing whether it's possible to post under a newly registered name?

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

Janik wrote: Glad to see you keeping up the traditional OTF response to newcomers, G-Man...

Welcome, Johnnyleftback and Crazy Knight, good to have some new blood. As G says, there were threads on both the Germany-Italy semi and the Final. Feel free to make your points about either game on those.
                  Thank you Janik for your support, I guess it's my own fault for not checking the forums fist. I live in Canada I think the news seems to reach us a little to late. JLB

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

Cool. EIM.

Or, you know, Cool EIM.

Comment

Germany-Italy-Spain

A warm (33C) welcome from Montreal, Johnny.

Comment

Working...
                      X