So, Zimbabwe, then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Zimbabwe, then.

There a rumours that the gun ship has sunk, which would be a spectacular denouement to the story. The rumours are denied by the SA government.

Comment

So, Zimbabwe, then.

Shock results of first recount.

I also see from this article that Zuma's line on Mugabe is no longer quite as far from Mbeki's as we might have hoped.

Comment

So, Zimbabwe, then.

What a fucking disgrace. Mbeki will forever be remembered as a spineless cunt, as well.

Comment

So, Zimbabwe, then.

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7404603.stm[url]

Date has been set for the second round run-off. Although, after seeing tonight's Newsnight, I can see only one outcome - a win for Robert Mugabe. I won't post the images as they are truly disturbing but opposers to the Mugabe regime have been, shall we say 'dealt with.'

Comment

So, Zimbabwe, then.

Yes, they have. I can see no way how a credible election can take place.

A very credible source of mine says he spotted a couple of North Korean military types standing behind Mugabe at a function (could be a scoop for OTF, this). The West has no more currency in Zimbabwe, as we have long known -- alarmingly, neither does that part of Africa which is not being neo-colonised by China.

Meanwhile, Zimbabwean (and Somali) refugees are being ethnically cleansed in parts of South Africa. What some South Africans have done to Zimbabweans on both sides of the border is an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Working...
            X